the rare werwolf

"Aleeya get your butt here right now!" yelled Marcus Aleeyas brother (the youngest 15 years old) Aleeya quickly took a shower put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple hoodie saying "I Rock!".Aleeya ran down the stairs and into the kitchen only to meet an angry looking Marcus "why the hell did you take so long?!" he yelled "I-I'm sorry i h-had to get ch-changed " stuttered Aleeya while holding back her tears."Fine whatever just fix me some breakfast" ordered Marcus Aleeya quickly did what she was told she grabbed 2 eggs from the fridge and grabbed a pan put the stove on cracked the eggs open and fried them.After five minutes they where finally done she put them in a plate and put it in front of Marcus after eating two bites he spat the egg out and yelled "this is flipping burnt cant you do anything decent?!" Aleeya flinched but muttered under her breath "then why don't you do it yourself".Unfortunately,Marcus heard her and chucked the plate so it shattered "what did you just say?" whispered Marcus Aleeya flinched "I didn't say anything..." she whispered "you bitch!" yelled Marcus and slapped Aleeya across the face as soon as his hand touched her cheek she screamed out in pain.Aleeya fell three feet's away from Marcus he stepped towards her but she flinched and shuffled backwards until her back was leaning on the counter.He bent on top of her and whispered "if you ever talk back again you'll  have much more than a slap" she flinched again while Marcus smirked.