her story

the hot werewolfs pov:

she started her story by saying that she left her pack because she got abused and also rejected by her mate but most of all her brother abused her every night and her parents died when she was just 14.

flashbacks:

"Mum this soup is brilliant!" shouted Aleeya when she was 4 "thank you darling" her mother replied with a smile on her face."Dear i have a meeting tomorrow so i wont be able to come home until 12 o'clock" reminded Aleeyas father "okay honey" replied Aleeyas mother who was forcing a smile on her face.Bang Bang Bang!!! the whole family looked towards the door and there was a pack of nasty looking werewolf's Aleeyas mother and father shifted before they could attack them."Mom who are they they look scary~" wailed Aleeya "Honey if we die run away as fast as you can OK?" her mother replied.Her mother and father where attacking the nasty looking werewolf's a mean looking werewolf came up to Aleeya and was about to bite her but her father jumped in front of her so that he go  bitten instead.Aleeya screamed and was crying then another werewolf was about to claw her but her mother got clawed instead she fell as well next to her husband."Run Aleeya remember that me and your father will always watch over you and love you..." they where the last words her mother said to her Aleeya ran out of the back door and into the forest.Luckily,it was raining so they wont be able to follow her scent Aleeya cried her self to sleep her brother finally found her and asked her what happened so she told him everything that's when the abuse started...

end of flashback

We all looked at her with pity but it seemed like she didn't care "she still hasn't shifted" i told the others by mind link "yeah she still hasn't shifted" the others replied."Shift" i  commanded she silently grabbed her bag walked behind a tree and shifted when she came out we where all speechless she was so damn beautiful.Her eyes where first grey but then changed red "why do your eyes change colour?" i asked her her reply was "they change depending what mood I'm in so they are red right now arn't they?" "yes they are" i replied "that means I'm angry" she answered "why are you angry?" i asked "because..."

continuing on next chapter!!!

plz vote and coment~