getting to know them

Werewolf's Pov:

After Lucas (the brown wolf) pinned her down she kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine and shifted before running of.Unfortunately,Stephan pinned her down once again got some sleeping spray,sprayed it on a cloth and put it on her mouth and she breathed it in and fell unconscious."Shes a tough one" i told my pack mates "yep shes feisty that's what i like about her" commented the brown wolf Lucas.After arguing over who should carry her we finally made a decision that the alpha should carry her.After a few minutes we arrived at the pack house and everyone was staring at the girl i glared at them and they all backed of.We placed her on the sofa and starting watching a movie not until we all started screaming and she shouted "SHUT THE HECK UP YOU IDIOTS!!!" we all shut up and stared at her "cant anyone get some decent sleep around here?" she mumbled before lying back down again.

Aleeyas Pov:

I was about to get to the good part of my dream when i suddenly heard screaming i shot up and shouted "SHUT THE HECK UP YOU IDIOTS!!!".They all stared at me as if i scared them more than the movie "cant anyone get some decent sleep around here" i muttered before lying back down again.I fell asleep only to be greeted by a nightmare i shot up and saw sweat drops forming on my forehead."Are you okay?" asked the brown wolf which had a concern look i his eyes "yeah why wouldn't i be you dope?" i replied while sticking my tongue out."Don't  you dare talk or act like that toward one of my pack members" shouted the alpha i started by saying "but-" i was cut of by a...