the rejection

Aleeyas pov:

The alpha just told me to leave him alone even though he should be the one leaving me alone that idiot doesn't even deserve to be an alpha.As i started to walk to my first class which was maths i heard some girls talking about the alpha his name was Eric Drake.They started squealing about him saying he was so~ hot but as soon as they saw me they quickly shut up i glared at them and they backed away since i am a werewolf i can read their minds shes so creepy,does she always have to eavesdrop,I wish Alpha Eric will reject her.I quickly sent her a death glare and she flinched i smirked at her reaction its not like she has a mate anyway and even if he does reject me i wont give a damn since i know he'll reject me.I opened the door to enter the maths lesson (which already begun) the stupid teacher started yelling at me but i didn't give a damn i just walked to my seat and sat down staring out of the window.I heard the teacher mutter something like "what did her parents raise her as? an animal?" i quickly jumped out of my chair and punched the table that broke in two the teacher and students all looked at me with fear in their eyes my eyes where red which meant i was furious i just act casual and walk out of the room.As i was about to walk out Alpha Eric walked in and said "I Alpha Eric reject you as my mate and Luna" suddenly my eyes turned grey which meant i was in pain.I pushed him past me and shifted into my wolf who was named Winter because she was white I ran into the forest and went by a waterfall and sat down just waiting waiting for something to happen...

A/N plz vote and comment~