caught again!!!

Aleeyas Pov:

as I ran i saw a tall tree so i jumped on the middle branch i knew they would be able to reach me since i am the best jumper.I saw them heading towards me so i shifted into my human form and put some clothes on behind the trunk after i was don't i put my hands behind my head and started to relax until they disturbed me."Get down!" they all demanded me but i didn't bother coming down so i just said "why should i? why cant you just leave me alone?" then i could feel my eyes turn grey "curse these eyes!" i muttered under my breath but unfortunately they heard."Why do you curse your eyes?" asked the grey one "none of your damn business" i spat back the alpha shouted "don't you dare talk to my pack like that!" "but i just did" i replied.He sighed in frustration and ordered one of his pack members to catch me I heard him and tried to run for it but the brown wolf caught my wrist and pinned me on the floor."let go!" i demanded "tsk tsk you shouldnt talk to us like that missy" he said i kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine and he fell groaning.I ran and shifted but after 10 minutes the grey wolf pinned me once angain and put a cloth on my mouth i tried not to breath it in but i did and i passed out before i did i heard the black wolf say something like "shes a tough one..."

A/N sorry if this chap was short the other one will be longer promise~