Mistake #2

*NOT EDITED*

Tyler's POV
I get out of the meeting which went pretty good and I get a minor leak that they caught the rouges that tries to threat my mate on my land.I tell them to kill them. Make my way to the kitchen, and I see Jason on my mate then all I could see was red I let my wolf gain control of me and next thing I know I'm on top of him and said "she's mine!",and punch him repeatedly in his face. I see red all over again. Who the fuck does he think he is trying to fucking kiss my mate! SHE'S MINE! I feel weak tingles On my arm trying to get me off of Jason. without thinking I sling the person across the room and continue to beat up Jason out of no where I hear a high bloody murder pitch scream.It didn't transfer to me until I looked up and saw my mate slipping into unconsciousness. I get off the guy and ran to my mate with tears in my eyes "what that fuck did I just do?" I cried.

I mind link The path doctor to come and check on her. He comes and sees my me in his eyes I see anger,sadness,and fear. Of course he would be angry he thinks someone had hurt the Luna, but he doesn't know I did. He tries to take away her from me but I give him a little growl.warning him not to he listens and I followed him to the room. I put her down on the bed. He goes to touch her and I growl he looks at me "do you want me to check if she is Okay or not". I growl and say "go on". He checks her Pulse and I can see worry in his eyes. Out of no where nurses come in the room. They try to make me leave but I refuse. Long story short i am now behind the close door. Those motherfuckers kicked me out. Alex is freaking out "oh my God we hurt our mate , what if she di– don't say that she is going to be OK!" I said interrupting Alex. He cries and I feel tears flow down my cheeks. I don't care what people say I love her so much and it seems like the only thing I do is hurt her. OH MY GODDESS SHE'S PREGNANT! Alex howls a wave of sadness hits me like a hurricane. "How are we going to protect her if all we do is hurt her?" Alex says. "We'll find a way" I said. Summer's mom is with me right now crying after I told her what happened. While I was in my daydream and sadness I noticed the doctor was talking to me the whole time. He lets us in and summer's mom breaks down I tried not to do the same thing.She leaves and I look at Summer She had needles in her arm, with tubes everywhere,and machines to keep her alive.I wanted to break down more just looking at what I did. Alex howls in sadness.
"Alpha are you listening?"
"Huh yes"
"Okay well her baby is okay but she is in a coma."
"Why?"
"Her body is just reacting to traumatic stress which is saving her from a lot of pain and it is trying to heal."he looks at me sadly.
"Dr.Blue what should I do?"
"Talk to her and pray she wakes up"
"Okay"
*Dr.Blue leaves the room*
*I walk towards Summer and start talking to her *
" I'm so sorry"
I break down in tears and kiss her forehead.
😫😫😖😖🤭🤭🤫🤫😬😬😬😬🤫😬😬
Effing cringe ugh I'm so sorry but it only gets worse from here.the book will be ending soon.