| 1 |

(A/N) The first part pf this story is not mine, but the rest will be
(you're pov)

________________________________

I'm Kim Jungmin . I'm known as the playful idol, the new 4d personality of EXO... Maybe my name is new to you, but I won't explain... Not now. What I will say is that I get along with Chanyeol and Sehun the more than the rest because we're alike in many ways. All the other EXO members like me as well. I'm carefree and rarely recognize other people's feelings. Yet... I realized Sehun had changed.

He's stopped smiling, stopped laughing, just stopped trying all together. We all noticed, even Chen... We were all worried, especially Chanyeol and I. We wanted our maknae back, yet we weren't sure if he was there to begin with or if it was our imagination. After Luhan-hyung left, he's become distant. Even to me, his best friend. He stopped eating so Chanyeol and I forced him to, rarely drinks unless he must, unless I force him to.

The manager was at wits end... as was the rest of Exo. I called Luhan, two to maybe four times and day. I've sent countless amounts of texts to the ex-member, yet he stopped answering after I mentioned Sehun.

I was worried... so worried that I did something I vowed to never do again. I called YiFan...

You may be wondering, "why did you vow never to contact Kris again?" Well, Kris and I were the closest in the group, even closer then he and Tao, more than He and Luhan... We were together, if you could even call it that... When he told me about his plans of leaving, I was angered, disappointed even. I understood, the company wasn't fair... But really this wasn't about me, and I would have to put aside my pride for the sake of my best friend.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number that had once been engrained in my heart. One ring... Two rings... Three rings...

"Why are you calling me?" was the first thing he said to me, voice already cold and distant.

"I need a favor.." I answered. Silence was what I received, but I waited... I knew he would be mad at me, maybe even yell at me but I didn't matter, not at the moment.

"And why should I help you Jungmin," was what he whispered... I could hear the disappointment, the accusation, the rage. Exactly what I expected to hear, but there was something else. A sad and broken undertone to his whispered words.

"Because I need to get to China," I replied. Again the line went silent, and again I waited with baited breath.

"For what," he spat out the question. I flinched.

"Something's wrong with Sehun, I need to talk to Luhan-hyung," I answered. He scoffed and laughed.

"Still going on about Sehun huh? Not together yet?" He said, purposely poking at my sore spots.

"He's not eating, not sleeping, not drinking... Please Kris." I begged as I gripped my knees hard, hard enough to bruise.

He sighed, "What will I get for helping you?"

"An apology," I whispered... This was it. I never apologized, never admitted I was wrong.

"Fine," Kris said his voice shocked and disbelieving "Luhan and I will be filming tomorrow, August 5th, at __________."

I ended the call with a thank you and walked towards my room. Ignoring all the questioning stares from the other members. I packed for the one day trip. Four outfits, after all I was still an idol who had no idea whether there would be fans or not, and money... Nothing else.

The company booked my flight, first class. They were just glad someone was finally going to try and solve the problem.

I carried my bag out, still ignoring the stares. Tw-one burning more than the rest. I was tying my laces when someone finally spoke up.