| 9 |

JUNGMIN

Standing in front of the mirror I saw Luhan, Yifan, Tao and myself. My bag was small suitcase and duffle bag were filled to the brim with the the items I had brought and the items I've accumulated throughout my weeks here.

In the reflection I saw Luhan finishing packing his suitcase. He was reluctantly coming to Korea for three days to come and talk to Sehun for me. Hopefully seeing him again will help him feel better and help him move on.

Yifan and Tao were basically just standing around, looking productive, when they were really just moving things around. They weren't coming to Korea but they were coming to the airport to see us off.

I really don't think I'm ready to confront anyone right now. Half of me wants to stay here, in China. It's been very peaceful and I can do my own things without managment getting in the way or stopping me. The other half wants to go back to Korea to see my friends again, and spend some time doing what I love, writing and performing for my fans. And then all of me wants things to back the way they were. When Yifan, Tao and Luhan weren't gone. Sehun still payed somewhat attention to me and I had everyone I love around me. But life wasn't like that.

-

The ride to the airport was essentially quite except for the  noise the keyboard made whenever Tao had typed some lyric notes on his phone. The closer we got the more this was really sinking in. I had that feeling in my gut that I didn't like.

Too soon we were pulled up the airport. Yifan and Tao had helped us get our bags from the trunk. The way to check in was too fast. In fact, the world felt like it had sped up entirely. As soon as we were in luggage check, I was saying goodbye.

"Promise you'll call and visit us again. This was really fun and I don't want you to forget us"
Tao had that infamous pout on his face that many didn't really know what it looked like.

"I can promise you I'll be back as soon as possible to spend time with you personally. Trust me I kinda don't want to go back."
Zitao pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. One that I didn't want to end. A single tear slipped past his eye. I quickly wiped it from his face with a promise that I will return.

Next to Tao was one of the saddest Yifan's I had ever seen.
"Yah, you don't go pouting on me now. You gotta make sure Tao doesn't have an emotional breakdown on the car ride home."

"Yeah" He said looking at his feet.
"I'm really going to miss you Yifan and I promise I'll be back and I really had a great time and I don't want to go.." My voice started to waver off as I continued to talk. I felt a tear slip down my face.

"Hey it's okay" I felt the softness of Yifan's lips on my cheek. Looking up at him I didn't realize he did that until they called for my plane. "Flight 071 to Seoul, Korea is boarding now." The lady said over the intercom.

"Good luck Jungmin, tell EXO I give them my best and I hope Sehun feels better."

Luhan came over and grabbed my arm. We had to start boarding the plane now.

I don't want to leave. Not now. Not that I finally feel happy again.
But I'm doing this for Sehun-ah and he needs to feel better again. And I, I need to see him again. I want my Sehun to be himself again.

"Come on Min, it'll be okay."

-

"Passengers Flight 071 to Seoul Korea will soon be landing, please refasten your seat belts as we will soon be there"

The longer we sat there the more nervous I had gotten.

Were the guys gonna be mad at me for not telling them I was going to see the Chinese line?
Was Sehun still okay with seeing Luhan?
Did he even want to see Luhan in the first place?
And would seeing Luhan make him feel worse?

So many thoughts were racing through my head.

What about Tao and Yifan?
Would they be alright?
Are they disappointed that I'm leaving?
Why did Yifan kiss my cheek?

I felt the heat rise to my face when I said that. Dammit Yifan your not supposed to make this harder for me.

-

There we stood at the front door of the EXO dorm. Luhan was grabbing his bag out of the car we had taken. I heard him walk uo behind me.

"Knock, yea?" Luhan said.

My hand reached up and knocked on the door. I had left my keys at the dorm.

"Jungmin, Luhan"

Junmyeon hyung had opened the door. His face looked almost as if he didn't expect to see me again.

He shuffled to the side to let us both in. The dorm pretty much looked the same as when I left. All the shoes piled up on top of each other, in the corner by the door. The slight dent in the wall from when Baekhyun and Jongdae had gotten into a battle of which girl group was better. It ended with Jongdae pushing Baek into the wall where he left a dent. They had both spent the rest of the day shopping for a big enough frame to cover the dent and some screws. Suprisingly they had managed to print a picture of the whole group of EXO and put it in the frame, get it up without braking the house even more, and get it to stay before the rest had come back. They even managed to keep it a secret for about a month until Minseok tripped on his feet and put his hand on the wall the balance himself, when the picture feel and you could clearly see the problem. Junmyeon had seen it and Baek and Dae had gotten an earful about being careful and not having arguments over such "trivial" things. When we all know he loves Red Velvet.

This was where so many memories were made.

This is home.