Chapter 1

Monica's P.O.V

                  "Guys I think I'm naming her 'Alexandrea Elizabeth Utau.'" I said, The whole Baby shower stopped and they all stared at me. "Why did you pick that name,"  Jasmine said, while carefully organizing the presents. 

                 "Alexandrea is such a classic name but I'll spell it with a twist. Elizabeth is the name of my mother so I will definitely give her that."

                After this discussion, they guessed the size of my belly using ribbon. It was About 30 inches circumference. Cythina Guessed the closest her ribbon was around 28 inches. Ashliy was way off she guessed a ribbon that was about a foot long. Jasmine guessed 20 inches. Which I think was pretty good.

                After the baby shower, I went home and took a nice relaxing bath with lavender oils which are essential for my bath time. Getting out was hard since the 5 extra pounds in my stomach but we have a rail to help me.

                Once I got out I told Damion my name decision "I really want to name her 'Alexandrea Elizabeth'"  He waited a moment before answering. The hesitation had me kind of nervous. "I love that name I'm sure it will suit her."  I was so overjoyed I cried It was such a happy day for me.

*5 hours later*

              I feel this excruciating pain in my womb like the baby is coming. But she's not due until 3 weeks I thought, anyway I decided to take action. "DAMION" I screamed, loud enough that the whole neighborhood could hear me. He rushed into the room and looked directly at me scared. "I think the baby's coming". He rushed me out of the house and into the car. we were speeding towards the hospital. 

              Once there I was put into the wheelchair and immediately seen by a doctor. He said that the baby would be premature and that I would have to birth it now the pain and contractions were horrible like being stabbed with a million needles. All I remember is giving birth to two baby's then I fell asleep and never woke up.

Damion's P.O.V

              I feel so devastated turns out my wife passed and I have two daughters a family here has agreed to adopt her so I will raise Alexandrea on my own. Since it's my child the let me name the baby so I named her after my mother "Camyrin Simone Danzy Johnson". She will have my last name and the last name of her adopted parents I really wish this didn't have to happen but we barely were going to be able to support the three of us. Now I will only have two, and I know what your thinking no I didn't kill my wife. She died in childbirth to two premature babies. They have to stay in the hospital for at least 2 weeks so that means spending the night and asking my mom to bring my stuff. This is going to be long and hard.