My love is beyond my words extent

[Hope all of you like this part its the scond to final cuz I'm lazy]

(Mikey's p.o.v)
I saw y/n sitting on the couch with Raph. I walked up to y/n and Raph. I picked up y/n and carried her to my room. I sat her down on my bed. "Why'd you bring me in here, Mikey?" She asked. "I have somthing to tell you.....y/n-" I started and rubbed the back of my neck while blushing."I-I.....L-Lo-" I was interupted by y/n crashing her lips into mine. I was shocked, but instently kissed back. When we both pulled away my door was riped of it's henges and broken into millions of tiny pieces. Then Shredder slashed y/n. I was heart broken. Then Shredder stabbed me, and evrey thing went black.
I woke up almost crying,'It was only a dream' I thought feeling sad, but relieved at the same time. I then knowtesed I was holding y/n I hugged her tight in my arms scared of letting her go. She woke up."Mikey? Your squishing me." She said in an adorable voice. "Oh s-sorry!!!" I said letting go a little."You ok Mikey, I herd you making noises in your sleep." She said. "Im fine." I repled then let out a sigh. Then all of a sudden ('pineapples' sorry had to lol) I felt her lips were pressed against mine. I could'nt move. She pulled back and said,"I love you Mikey, and always will. Nothing will brake us apart, not even shredder." She said in a serious tone. I kissed her passionately. She kissed back as well.

April's p.o.v

We all walled in from patrol and saw Mikey and y/n kissing. It was so cute! 'MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!' I internaly scremed. I looked to every one else. They were all in shock, but Raph looked disapointed. I looked back to y/n and Mikey, to see both their faces with vary dark blushes. "SCATTER!!!" y/n and Mikey screamed in unison as they both jumpped up and ran out of the layer. Everyone bersted out laughing , Raph was all ready in his room. After Leo stopped laughing he also waled out the layer, but saying,"Well i'm going to go look for Mikey and y/n I'll be back." Me and Donnie went to the lab to work on the gift we've been makeing for y/n. It is Christmas in two weeks.

Time skip (y/n p.o.v.)

Leo found us and we went back to the layer. I then realized that Christmas is in two weeks. I then said,"I'll be back I got to get some stuff from my house!!!" Then ran back to Mine and April's house and grabbed all the Christmas decoration I could fine and went back to the layer.

[Ok Christmas special comin up as well as final cuz mehhhhh and its almost Christmas. Hope all of you have a good day and thank you for reading my fan fic]