Christmas special (final)

Y/n p.o.v.
I woke up in the layer, ware I was staying Christmas brake and realized its Christmas Eve. I jumpped up out of Mikey's bed and ran into the kitchen. I was makeing Chistmas dinner.' We have ham, mash potatoes, noddles, etc. All I need to make now is the layer cookies.' Just the thought of layer cookies made me want them more. I got all the ingredients (actual recipe so you can make them) coconut, butter scottch chips, chocolet chips, honey gram crakers, and condensed milk, butter and (optinal)Walnuts. I then started to smash the gram crakers untill they were like suger grains. Then I put the butter in a cup and put it in the microwave untill it melted. Then I drisled the butter into the pan thay had the gram craker crums in it and needed it so it stuck together. Then I started to equaly spred the butter scottch on the gram craker crums and then put coconut on top of that. Then I did the same with the chocolate chips and then added an other layer of cocout. Then I put it in the oven to bake for about 30 minutes. Then I let them cool down in the fridge. (Rcipe done enjoy!) After I got done with that I when and started to wrape more presents.

Time skip dinner

We all were sitting down at the table. After we said grace we dug in. "Wow y/n this is amazing!!!" They all said as they theb stuffed their face with more food. After dinner we all went our sepret ways donnie and april went back into the lab, Raph was training with Leo, and me and Mikey went to the living area. "Hey y/n can you get me some layer cookies please?" Mikey asked me."sure mikey." I said then went to get the cookies. I reterned with four cookies and handed two of them to mikey saying, "Here yoy go." Mikey took them and quikly ate them. I finished my cookies as well. Me and mikey both shot up in curiosety when we herd a helecopter like noise. We both looked over to see a helecopter holding a misleto coming towartd us. Mikey and I both blushed a little and saw Donnie and April walk out of the lab with the controler. At this time the misleto was above me and mikey. I looked at mikey and smirked. He looked at me and his blush went a shade darker. I kissed him and saw his blush go darker. I smiled while pulling a way and then turned on the TV to whatch Chrismas shows. Mikey decided to cuddle into me and fall asleep. After a while I fell asleep as well.

[Welp thats it had to edit cuz I just relized that the end was cut off on due to not saving so hope you enjoy and Merry Chrismas]