Photography [Book 1 Series of Photography]

Prologue- Amber POV

I woke up in the morning with a bad headache. I look myself in the mirror. Then, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth. I brush my hair and did my makeup. I just put some mascara and eyeliner. I got out of the bathroom and went to look for my clothes for the first day of school. White/grey skinny jeans, purple;white;and green shirt, with some blue light vans. My hair is already straight, so I don't need to do it.

I went downstairs to take breakfast and then a Advil. I took my bookpack and walk to thw bus stop.

As I was waiting for the bus, 4 strange guys came to me and sat on the bench. They were talking about how school sucks. But then, they stop and look at me. I look at me them, then I turned around.

They giggled.

I got up and look at my watch.

7:36 a.m.

I'm going to be late for class.

"Hey, what's your name" one guy ask me.

I turn around and look at them one by one.

They just smiled.

"What's your name?" The guy with the piercing said.

"Um...Amber..." I said confused.

"Hi, I'm Luke, Ash, Mike and Cal." He said pointing to the rest of the guys.

I smiled again with a giggled.

3 seconds passed away, and I said, "That's it, I'm out"

I started walking to school because I'm going to be late.

The guy that looks like asian, Cal, graved my arm and told me where was I going.

"School, were else should a 16 year old teen girl would go?"

"Parties. Clubs....fights" Cal said.

"Haha, I'm not like those girls."I said as I rolled my eyes. And start walking.

"Hey the bus is coming!" Luke said.

I turn around and the bus was here.

"Move!" I said pushing Luke.

_______________________________________________________

Calum POV

The guys and I met this girl name Amber at the bus stop. She looks really nice. She's really pretty.

I feel like I'm having feelings for her.

But, I just met her.

Anyway, we have mostly the guys and I have all classes with her.

We sat behind her, next to her and in the front of her.

She's just pretty.

I want to ask her out.

Our last period is Photography. We get this cameras HD and we have to take pictures of nature for a project that's due 3 months.

Like damn! It's to early for having projects and homework In the first day of school.

Amber POV

After school, the guys and I went home walking. We didn't want to take the bus because it's smells like someone hasn't shower in a whole year.

As we walked, we began talking about ourselves.

They're good guys.

I really want to hang out with them.

When they got to their destination, I told them bye.

Calum, grave my arm and said why I dont take a step inside. I told them no. I have plans.

They agree with it and let me go home.

Later that day, they came to visit me. We played this board game called, 'would you rather'

It was fun to spend that day with 4 guys, who became my best friends.

______________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys so this is my second 5 seconds of summer fan fiction.