Chapter 17

Amber POV

I am really excited to move out with Calum. Tom, too. I was looking outside of the window. The beautiful breeze.  My hair flying around the car. The sun shining around everywhere. This is what I called, paradise.

When we finally arrived at the new home, I looked at it. It was beautiful. The lights. The shapes and sizes. Different materials. Oh my god.

It was just flawless. I'm in love with it. Like, right away.

I got off the passenger seat and shut the door. I looked at Calum, surprisingly.

"You like it?" He said.

"I-i love it." I said.

He smirked.

Calum put all the suitcases down on the ground. I grabbed mine and my back pack and head to the main entrance.

As soon as I got to the main entrance, calum grabbed my bags and told me not to carry them.

I nodded.

When he opened the door, I was in love with it even more. I was shocked.

Thomas began running all crazy. I hold my stomach and looked around.

I thought to myself, what would my life be here in the next years or so.

I grave my suitcases and bags and started going around the house. As I hold my stomach, I imagine things. Like, how would the kitchen look. How, does the living room. And, yeah.

I told calum that I'll be heading upstairs to look for our room .

"Sure."he said kissing my lips. "But be careful. "

I went to my room and start unpacking clothes. I opened the closet door and look around. This is a big closet.

There was no light when I first enter the closet. Luckily, there was a chair in the outside of the closet.

I put the chair were the light switch is and pull it. I looked around the top shelf. There was a book. Like a diary. I put my feet on one of the shelves and stretch to get it. But then, I fell.

Calum

I heard this rough noise coming from upstairs. I ran upstairs incase Amber fell.

I went to the room, and saw Amber, in the floor of the closet.

"Oh my god! Babe? Amber? Speak to me!!" I started to panic.

I call an ambulance.

When we arrived at the hospital, amber had has already her baby. I was so proud.

Even though, today wasn't her due date it was next week, she had it. Thank God for the baby. 

Two days later, we took Robert to our new home.

It was really horrible to see amber on the floor bleeding,  but seeing my 2nd son was amazing.

Oh and Robert "rob" Hood looks just like Amber. Thomas, looks like me. But this time, Amber.

I must be the proudest dad right now.  (:

___________________________________________________

One year later...

.Amber POV

Calum and I decided to go out for a fresh air. Robert and Tom where really happy.

Robert is now a year old. Thomas, is 8.

Thomas decided to go to the monkey bars. Calum, Robert and I sat at a bench.

"Hey Calum, do you think that we should plan a birthday party for the kids?" I asked Calum.

"Ehh. Sure." He ssid.

"But, do ya want to go right now?" I asked.

"Um, sure. But, like, do you want to go with the kids?"

".........no.....let's go by ourselves. Oh, the guys can babysit the kids." I said looking at the sky.

"Ok...ill call Luke. "

Calum

"Sure why not. It'll be fun. I can make um, we can play video games, and chill for a bit" luke speaked through the phone.

"Ok thanks man. I'll be there in 10."

"Ok."

"What did he said?"

"Yeah. So, um, lets go" I said.

She smiled and bit her lip.

At Lukes house

"Bye son. We'll be back soon."

"Ok!!! Bye mum!!!"

At the store

"Oh, we can buy this one. Or that one. " amber said pointing to a piñata for the each of the kids.

"A batman one" I told her.

"For? Tom or Rob?"

"Tom. He loves batman."

"Okay."

"For rob, um paw patrol."

He nodded.

After shopping, we went home and hide the supplies in our closet. And we went for the kids at luke house.

"Bye uncle luke. " tom said waving.

"Bye."

"Ill tell dad about it. "

"No!!!"

"What son?"

"Uncle luke gave me this  pen so he can be able to see and hear you and mum talk, or something like that. "

I looked at luke. He smiled weakly and went back to his house. I grabbed the pen and put it in front of the tire and head home. It got squished.

The next day, was Saturday. So amber and I woke up early so we can plan everything. We blew the balloons. Amber went to make cake.

After spending some time on organizing the birthday parties, amber took a shower. I followed her.

After the shower, we went all got ready. We called the guys and Emma to come over.

Amber went to wake up the kids to get a shower and get ready.

After she did that, we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. We all get in our positions and yelled:

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

Roberts started to cry cos luke scared him on his face.

I went to sobbed his back and told him to stop crying. He nodded. We celebrate 2 birthday parties. Oh and yeah, by the way, Tom and Rob were born on the same day but different time.

We party all night. It was fun though.

__________________________________________________

Vote !!!!

-Lovenari