Chapter 6

Amber POV

The guys and I are in LA right now. They are going to be playing at STAPLES Center.  When we got to our home,  everyone started to throw their bags and run across the house.

Calum and I went to search our room. Second floor, at the end of the hallway. The guys went into the pool. There was a balcony, to see the big view of the city. I loved it.

That day at night, we order 2 pizzas. Hawaiian and Saugage with peperoni. Three cokes. Jolly ronchers. Hot Chips. And lots of candies.

We were really full.

After the dinner, I waited 10 minutes to go to the pool. Calum did the same thing.

I went downstairs were the guys were watching the game.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Hi." Michael said.

"Hayya" Ash said in a cowboy voice.

Luke was just looking at me with his mouth open.  But then, he bit his lip and looking at me from my head to toes.

Calum came down and saying that we are going to take a swim.

They nodded. I graved my towel from Calum's shoulder and wrapped it around my waist.

"Luke can you pass me my phone?" I said. "Luke? Lucas? Luke?!?!"

I think Luke likes me.

"Broo, give her her phone. " Ashton said smacking Lukes chest.

Calum POV

I kind off hate Luke now. I don't want to be in a fight,  but I'm just saying.

Though, the guys said that there going out for some walk because they're too full.

"Ok." I said.

I just hate when Luke, is like that when Amber ia around or near him showing her skin.

I mean Amber has a nice body, but, starring at her like that while I'm there? Like...bruh..!

Anyway, while Amber and I were at the pool, I went to far.

I just couldn't take the way her lips tasted. And, the movement of her body. Like damn! Was it hot in there or what!? And the way we kiss so passionate. I just wanted to do it harder. ( xp )

Amber POV

After three days in LA, I woked up sick. I don't know what happened to me. I feel like throwing up. I'm so hot from my body. I told Calum, that I'm not going to band rehearsal.

"Ok. I hope you feel better. So I can take you to a restaurant." He smiled at me and kiss my forehead.

I gave him a weak smile.

After an hour, I thought... am I pregnant?

Nah! Don't think about that. It's not true. Well, I did it 3 days ago.Would I be pregnant for that?

Anyway, I got out of the house and went to the pharmacy to bought 5 pregnancy tests.

The cashier,  look at me.

When I got home, I rush to the bathroom and did all the pregnancy test. I waited 15 minutes. Because,  that is what it said.

I looked at it.  No way!!!

Is this really really really really true?

It showed; ||

I did it all of them. They all came positive.

That means....that.....I'm...p-p-reg-nant??

What?!

When Calum got home, I didn't told him

"Are you still sick?" He said.

"Nah."

"Ok. Want to go to that date?" He asked me.

"Sure." I gave him a weak smile.

__________________________________________________

While we were on our date, I got a little sick.

"I'll be back." I said getting up and ran to the bathroom.

I went to a toilet and start to throw up. Ew!

Calum POV

I been really worry about Amber.

I don't know what to do if she's pregnant. What? No. That can't happen. Not right now. While I be gone for tour. Hell nah!

Anyway, I am a worry boyfriend.

That night, I took Amber home and took a little nap and then go back home for the packing. I just wish that I can take Amber for tour. And, I gave her our last kiss.

When I got home, I told Ashton that I don't want to leave Amber alone if she's pregnant.

"Well yeah, but man that will change your whole life." Ashton said.

"Well yeah. But I don't think that Amber is pregnant. She just got a high fever, and that's it. But today, we have our date and she said she'll be back. And, I kind off worry about her." I explained.

"What else do you want to do. Stay here for the rest of your Life!? Huh? I'm asking you?"

"No."

"Then? Let's go around the world!"

I just wanted to be with her. But, I have to go to the tour. And Amber, she has to stay for school. I love you Amber.

That same night, I send Amber messages:

'I love you. ♥'

'I miss you. :('

'I wish I can be in bed with you right now for our cuddles♡:('

'Good nite. '

'Good morning'

'Babe, are you sleeping still?'

'Send me a selfie with the hashtag I love you, (#iloveyou).'

I know that I send her so many,  but, I just miss her and I want her.

Amber, I love you so much when we saw each other eye-to-eye.

I just love her. A lot. My love for her is really immortal.

_________________________________________________