Chapter 19

Amber POV

Since Calum had been cheating on me for the past 2 weeks, I decided to go out for a fresh air with my kids.

Thomas said that he wanted stop at a shoe store "Journey's"

we stopped at a close one and I waited passionately.  Later, I told the guys if they wanted an ice cream.

"Sure." They say with a smiley face.

We arrived at Dennys and ate our ice cream.

I started the car, and drove calmly home. There was a stop light in front of us, it was getting yellow. So, I stepped hard on the car. Now its red. But then I heard this horn sound coming from my way. I turn around and saw a car. Heading to my way.

CRAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Next thing you know what happened, was me been in the hospital bed. Having so many things on my hands, on my body.

I can't move or talk. I am trying to speak, but I cant. My throat is not moist, at all.

I looked around the room with my eyes. I tried to scream. But, my blood pressure went high.

Soon, the nurses came in and ask me about how am I feeling.

"Not so good. My head hurts, my throat." I said whispering. "I need water."

One of the nurse brought a little bit of water in a foam cup.

I drank it and then I asked them where are my kids.

"They are in another room. There are really hurt. Thomas has a broken leg. And Robert, broken ribs and his left arm is broken, too. But I'm pretty sure that they'll be able to do some work, Mrs. Hood."

I sighed. And why would she called me mrs. Hood.

Oh yeaah!  Im famous..

The next day, they called Calum. Calum came in to my room and kissed me.

"Amber, I am really sorry. I am an idiot. And, a slut. *laughs* but please forgive me. I am really sorry for having love with another chick that is wasnt you. And...*tears fall out* please....*sighs* love me. Dont go. If you dont go...ill never let you go/down. But please ... f-forgive."

I sighed.

I nodded my head to a yes and did a duck face.

He kissed my lips softly.

"You promise you wont do it again...?" I asked.

He looked down. And nodded.

"Cross your heart♥. And promise you do for your kids."

He crossed his heart.

"...do you love me?" I asked.

He came closer to me and kiss my lips passionate.

"Do you love me ?"

He kissed me again.

"Well..."

"Then what does these kisses mean? That I don't love you?"he said with a smirk.

I looked at him smiling.

"I love you." He said.

"I....love yaaaaa!!" I said.

3 days later

I was at home again with my kids and family. Calum made dinner. He made lasagna, and chicken with potatoes in the side.

I smiled.

We started eating.

Robert broke her left arm, so he wont be able to do drawings for a few days or weeks. Oh and he broke one rib. Thomas needs to rest his right leg. And me. Well, I only have a broken hand and a broken knee.

But who cares.

We finish eating dinner.

But, I started feeling sick.

Calum decided to go and buy a pregnancy test,  just in case.

"They all came negative. I am not pregnant. " I said.

"Well try again. Here, last one." He said tossing me the last pregnancy test.

15 minutes later

"Its negative!!" I said.

He looked down.

"Well lets try it." He said getting up and throwing me to bed.

We made love that night.

5 months later

I am a pregnant women again. 5 months. My belly was kind off big. I was cleaning out Roberts room. When I saw this diary, again. I went over the edge of the rack, (you kno what I am saying, where like you put your clothes, shoes w.e.)

Anyway, I stretch to get it, but, I couldn't make it.

A box came up to my stomach and hit it.

"Aah!" I yelled.

Robert came to me and looked at me surprised. He called Calum to come. By the time he came, I was bleeding.

I was sent to the hospital.

"Mrs. Hood, I'm very very very very,  sorry. Your baby....is dead."

A tear fall out. I couldn't feel my legs. I could see Calum pale face. I soon fainted.

I really couldn't believe that my baby was dead. It was a girl. Our first girl...

It just sad. I am really speechless.

Since that day, my whole life had changed...

*sighs*

A/N-

sorry if I haven't been able to update it. Um please enjoy this one...i try very hard on this one. Oh!!  I might take like a week to update chapter 20. so please forgive me. But just a reminder, its a long chapter. So yeaaaaah !

Please vote !!! ☆☆☆☆

Bye

-Lovenari