🌙

"Venus wake up" Venus wakes up and looked at her clock "7:09" she whispers to herself.

The first time in 15 years Venus wakes up late.

She drags herself out if bed and downstairs "good morning- who's sweater is that?" She says looking at the black twin peaks hoodie venus was wearing "u-um its a uh friends" her mom could tell she was lying but she let it slide.

Venus grabbed her bag and started walking to school.

🌙

She gets to school and heads to her locker "hey Venus" Finn says and Venus rolls her eyes "what's wrong we had such a nice night" she runs her hand through her hair "okay, still doesn't mean I like you" she heads to math class, the sane class as wolfhard.

"Okay find a spot with your partners" the teacher says, and Finn goes over to her. "Here follow me" Finn says grabbing her hand and taking her out of the class room "Finn where are you taking me" she couldn't help but giggle a bit.

He opens a door and pushes me in locking it behind us "what are you doing wolfhard" Venus says crossing her arms "I like your little nicknames" she rolls her eyes "and I took you hear so we can talk" she raises and eyebrow

"I have another adventure for us" he says with a smirk "what's this adventure" she asks

"Its a surprise, but you have to tell your parents your staying the night at a friends" she sighs "fine" she smiles and he brings his hand up to her face putting some hair behind her ear, he slightly grazes her cheek making her blush slightly.

"Oh um I still have your sweater" Venus says quickly changing the subject, "just keep it, for uh, memories" she didn't know Finn wanted her too keep it but not for memories of that night but for memories of him..

"God..." She snaps her head "what ?" She says "oh nothing" he smiles leaving an awkward silence.

They spend the next 2 minutes gazing into each others eyes, he breaks the silence "be ready by 3 and meet me outside your window" venus nods and heads to her next class.

🌙

"Mom I'm going to stay at a friends house tonight" she nods and Venus runs upstairs, packing clothes, she would refuse to let Finn know she was actually looking forward to this adventure.

"Okay bye mom!" Venus yells running out of her house to meet Finn

"There you are come on" he starts biking and so dies Venus.

They bike to this tree house and he gets off his bike and climbs  up "you coming or not?" He says going up the ladder "are you sure it's safe?" He rolls his eyes a little "losen up a bit live a little" Venus sighs and climbs up the latter

"Do you like what I did" there was a square of white paper and a little projector with his phone attached. There was blankets and pillows "this is where were sleeping, you'll be safe cause the door locks see" she proves it by locking the door

"Wow this is amazing" she smiles and makes herself comfy and so does he. "I downloaded a couple movies on my computer so we can use the little projector" Venus giggles a bit "you loser" he smiles at her remark, and they watch a movie.

10 pm

There sitting on there comfy set up "stop" Venus says while Finn lights another smoke "haha you know you want some" she shakes her head and takes it from his hand "maybe" she takes a puff not coughing as much as before. They smile at each other.

They look into each others eyes and he lightly brushes her cheek, giving her goosebumps, he begins to look at her lips and she does the same. He slowly lifts his hands up to grab her face, she grabs his shoulder and pulls him closer closing the gap in between them, she felt fire works. They both pull away looking at each other, not knowing what to do.

Finn soon smirks at his actions "damn Venus didn't know you had it in you" she rolls her eyes lying down him soon doing the same, she lays her head on top of his chest with his arm around her, with his free hand he turns on a little battery powered heater, after that he starts playing with her hair making  her fall  asleep.

Venus had mixed emotions about Finn she didn't know how to feel.