🍓

6 am

Back to routine, Venus is cutting Finn out of her life and go back to how it used to be, she was done having fun, but yet she missed feeling free.

🍓

She walks to school but she gets a little sadder and a little more anxious each step.

She walks into her math class, and Finn getting up following her to her seat "what you do want" she asks giving a lot of attitude

"Good morning too you too" he smiles and Venus glares at him "go away" he sighs "can we hang out tonight" Venus face gets red "WHY SO YOU CAN CROSS MORE SHIT OFF OF YOUR BUCKET LIST!" she covers her mouth realizing that she yelled all that "vee wait" she gives him the death stare "you know what Finn thank you, thank you for reminding me not to let anyone get close to me ever again" she yells storming out of the class with Finn chasing her.

"VENUS TAYLOR STOP" he yells while running after her "GO AWAY WOLFHARD" She sniffles and pushes the door to the girls restroom open and she locks herself in a stall.

"Venus..." He says almost whispering "just... Leave me alone" she says quietly.

"Can I at least explain?" He can hear her sigh from the other side of the wall "fine" she says

"Venus Taylor, your friendship started out with the bucket list, but when we hung out..." He starts to choke and cry a bit "when we hung out you made me forget about all the stress, you made me happy and Venus I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose my only source of happiness.." She sniffles "Finn.. I-i I'm just going to focus on school.." She whispers those words she said breaking both of there hearts "I can't have someone bringing me down" it hurt her so much saying those words, almost as much as it hurt him "vee you can't... I can't live- never mind" he couldn't finish his sentence he didn't want to seam weak, she opened the stall door sliding past finn "good bye Wolfhard" she whispers breaking Finns heart

And for the rest of the day Finn was no where to be found..

🍓

Of course it broke her heart, but she was a bet.. She decided to walk to that place Finn showed her in hopes of clearing her head.

🍓

She got to the place and she heard talking and yelling so she walked in and Finns eyes jolted at her "v-venus, what are you doing" he asks "I was taking a walk." She says "hey Venus" the boy jack comes over to Venus and pats her on the back. "Wanna join us" he asks and she nods "sure, I could use whatever you drinking" they all laugh at her joke and she finds a seat on the log.

Finn gets up from the log and storms off and Venus goes after him "stop following me Venus" he keeps walking but she grabs his arm so he can look at her "what's your problem wolfhard" he rolls his eyes and walks towards me making me back up into a tree "your my problem" he whispers trying not to break down "see the problem is that your so damn right, you so damn perfect" he yells hitting the tree behind her making her jump "Finn..." She says quietly "no Venus the truth is, I can't tell you the truth... But I can sure as hell show you" he smashes his lips on to hers catching Venus off guard.

They seperate and look into each others eyes "I've wanted to do that for a while" he whispers and leaves Venus speechless "I have to go" she runs out of the Forest.

🍓

Wow so much updates in 1 day 👏💓