🍒

1 AM

Venus wakes up from something hitting her window, she rolls her eyes and hesitantly gets up to see in infamous Finn wolfhard.

She opens her window "wolfhard what the hell it'd one in the freaken morning" Venus says rubbing her eyes.

"Meet me down here in 5" she makes an uhg sound and gets his hoodie on and some sweat pants and heads downstairs.

"Okay what do you want" she asks impatiently, he just smirks at her sweater "its comfortable" she rolls her eyes "get your bike" she drags her body over too her bike, and gets on.

🍒

They finally get to this treehouse "its time for you to have some fun miss Venus Taylor" he smirks climbing up the latter "is it safe?" He laughs at her remark "just get up here Venus" she sighs and starts climbing her way up the latter.

There were a couple chairs and a little table, she sat on the other chair and Finn was rummaging through his bag "what are you looking for" Venus asks and he pulls out a bottle of alcohol "this" he smirks and gets two plastic cups out.

"You want some?" He asks her "no thanks I'm good" she smiles pushing her cup away "come on Venus live a little " she sighs and picks up the cup and looks at it. She smells it and makes a weird face and Finn laughs, she finally takes a sip, and sticks her tongue out in disgust "ew thats disgusting" she pretends to gag making Finn smile. He then takes a sip of his

"How do you do that" she asks amazed, he chuckles "I'm just used to it" he smiles looking at his cup "you know I really like hanging out with you" he blurts out "your not so bad either wolfhard" she smiles lightly.

"Hang out with me at school?" She looks up at him seeing if he was joking but he's not "really?" He nods looking happy. "Okay fine" he smiles widely.

"Its 3 in the morning can we get doing" he nods "after one more thing" he smiles "okay"

"Wear that sweater tomorrow" she looks confused as she slowly nods "okay" he smiles and unexpectedly gives her a hug, she hesitantly gives one back.

🍒

He drops her off at her house and she stops by her door to look at him "good night asshole" she smirks and him and he smiles "goodnight vee " she smiles at the nickname he gave her and she heads in side making sure not to wake her parents.

🍒

6 am

She wakes up and gets changed but this time wearing Finns hoodie, she runs downstairs "hey want some breakfast" her mom asks "no not hungry but thanks" she gets her bag and leaves.

When she got to school she heard people whispering "is that Finns hoodie"  "have they been hanging out" she immediately felt self cautious and speed walks to math "hey vee wait up" she turns around to see Finn "what do you want" she asks looking mad "vee what's wrong" he asks and grabs her arms before she can walk away "you set me up didn't you, you asked me too wear YOUR sweater so people would ask questions and so I would feel self cautious cause people would be whispering about me" she tugs her arm away and runs into the girls washroom with Finn chasing her "VEE WAIT" he runs into the girls washroom "vee listen to me please" he heard sniffling on the other side of the wall  "go away Finn" he sighs and climbs under the door "Finn what the hell go away" she wipes her tears, she tries to go to the door but he stands in front of it "not until I tell you this" she sniffles waiting for him to continue

"Vee I've know you for 3 days, I would never set you up like that, I would never set up a hilarious beautiful girl like you, your just so amazing.." She looks up at him and a smile creeps onto her face "really?" She asks "yes really " he places his hands on her shoulder.

They open the door and walk to class there hands grazing each other.

They walk into math class and take there seats continuing their day.

🍒

I hope you like this chapter I thought it was cute :)