🎒

"Hey Venus wake up!" Finn yells, Finn yells in Venus face "Wolfhard it's 2 in the fucking morning!" She whisper yells and Finn wears an iconic smirk.

"Get up we're going on an adventure" he starts too head too the door and Venus couldn't help but smile at his words "you coming or not?" This time it's Venus smirking as she gets up and gets ready.

Venus dresses in a black long sleeve shirt and some jeans she paired the combo with a black beanie.

She grabs her backpack and meets Finn in the living room.

🎒

"Your ready. Took you long enough" he chuckles and gets up from the couch "shut up wolfhard and take me on this adventure" she smirks and they both exit the cabin and start walking in the pitch black darkness.

"So where are we going?" Venus asks

"You'll see" he glances at Venus

🎒

They start too walk until they see this brightly coloured building with a sign that reads

'24 h arcade'

Venus's eyes lit up as she read the glowing sign "Finn you did not" she couldn't contain her happiness.

She grabs Finns hand and drags him in the arcade.

"Holy fuck Pac-Man" she runs too the game and puts a couple coins in and starts too play.

She jumps around when she finds out that she made a high score "beat that Finn" she laughs and he starts too play next.

🎒

They sit at a table sharing a large sized pop, continuously making eye contact.

"I have one more surprise" he smirks and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Here come on" he grabs her hand like how she did too him before and he walks her too this costume store.

"What are we doing here?" She asks

"Well it might sound crazy but we're here for secret identities" she laughs

"Seriously! Let's go!" He drags her in the store.

Venus immediately goes to the wig section and she tries on a black layered bob. She looks in the mirror and laughs

"What are you laughing at" he asks and she turns around "this" she points at the wig "nothing is funny about it you look amazing" she fixes her hair and looks down at her feet and decides too look at more wigs.

🎒

They enter the house and ivy is awake sitting on the couch "wolfhard put me down" she whisper yells and he laughs "shhh you gonna wake someone up" she giggles and he puts her down.

She looks too see ivy there looking a little sad. "Finn I'll meet you in the room" she runs her hand over his arm and he walks off.

Venus walks and sits with ivy.
"You look.... happy" she fake smiles and Venus looks confused

"Look Venus I thought we had something special.. but it turns out you and Finn have something way more special then us" she wipes a stray tear.

"We did have something special I love you but I also love Finn"Venus sighs

"It's me or Finn" Venus just stays quiet and ivy starts to get up "I already know who it is and it's fine... we're just friends.." she sighs and heads too her room leaving Venus there in her thoughts.

🎒

After around 10 minuets Venus goes too her room too see Finn already fast asleep.

Venus smiles and ends up going back into the living room too sleep on the couch.

I'm back and I have a new phone!!
So yeah I'm hoping too update at least once a week❤️🤤