😈

"So that boy your sneaking around with is he any good" Venus chokes on her orange juice, a little bit running down her chin "excuse me?" She laughs "mothers know everything" Venus rolls her eyes and goes up stairs.

She was still reminiscing about the kiss yesterday, she felt kind of bad for just leaving after but she didn't know how to react.

she pushes past the thought and bags her bag and walks to school

😈

This time it was Venus who walked over to Finns seat "Finn" he looks up and gives her an awkward smile "sorry about last night, I don't know what went through my head when we kissed" he says scratching the back of his neck. "No Finn I'm sorry for not reacting.. I um just, that was my first kiss..." She says her face getting red "REALLY" he says not meaning to yell. She rolls her eyes "hang out with my friends and I?" Venus nods and he gives her an address and she goes back to her seat.

😈

She looks at the address and looks at the house and hesitantly knocks "hey Venus!" A red eyed Wyatt opens the door "my god are you high" she says looking into his eyes "yeah its amazing" he laughs and steps into the house that smells like marijuana, and she covers her nose "oh Finns downstairs with everyone else, she walks down stairs and everyone looks at her " hey" she awkwardly waves and Finn gets up and devours her in a hug "hey vee" she coughs "damn Finn your high too?" He nods and she sits on the couch.

"Hey vee try some" jack comes over with a joint and all she does is shakes her head no. "Why not it doesn't kill you" he says trying to persuade her" she smiles "I'm good jack" and he stands there shifting his weight "come one just once I wanna see if you can handle it" she sighs why is see so easily influenced, she grabs the white paper thing and inhales and exhales coughing and everyone laughs "ew what the hell" she says making them laugh even more.

😈

Its 9pm and there all laughing and chasing each other "ahh Finn I don't like being chased" she screams as he chases her around Wyatt's basement and he finally tackles her onto the couch and she looks up at the boy hovering over her. A smile creeps up on his face as he starts to tickles her she couldn't help but laugh "Finn stop" she manages to say while laughing.

He finally gets off of her and she gets up to go get a drink and Finn follows her "the guys like you" she turns around looking at the red eyed boy "is that so" she laughs leaning against the counter "yeah they want you to tag along some more" she smiles "well that sounds like fun" he smiles coming closer to her, she puts her cup down and looks at him. " I didn't expect you to be this outgoing... I mean your amazing, your so sarcastic and funny you always make me laugh-" she cuts him off "wolfhard just shut up and kiss me already" he does as she asks and lifts her up placing her on the counter and smashes his lips on hers.

She moves her hands up to his hair, her hands getting tangled in it and she smiles in the kiss as he lives his hands to her waist they separate once they hear a cough "damn guys" it was was jack and all the rest of the boys standing there looking at Venus and Finn they both felt feelings there never felt and it wasn't because of the marijuana.

Finn awkwardly laughs as he helps Venus off the counter. "Didn't know you could kiss like that" Finn whispers in her ear as he walks downstairs and she follows him as well as the boys.

Realized that this is more of a mature book. Um yeah vote and follow and shit 🍓🌺😈🌹