Chapter 7 - Finally Arrive

I slept beside Kanda. It feels very warm, sometime, it juat feeling like in home.

"Che. Wake up stupid cry baby," i heard a rude voice.

I slowly began to open my eyes. Eh ? Kanda ?

"Kanda ? What are you doing here ?" asked me to Kanda, but i still feel sleepy.

"Stop hugging my hand," he replied with his dead glare.

Heh , who's hugging Kanda's hand. But i slowly began to awake. Ngah ! I've got asleep beside Kanda o_o"

And i look at my hand. What ?! I've been hugging Kanda's hand all this time ?

....

"Sorry !!! I don't know i've fallen asleep beside you." i apologized to Kanda and run as fast as i can.

I blushed all the way O///O.

I came back to wgere Lenalee and Allen was. I've find Lavi there, so he have seen me and Kanda ?!

"H-ee-llo" I greet them with a smile.

"Yo Saya. How's your time sleeping beside Yuu ?" asked Lavi and that time, my face is as red as a ripe tomato.

"SHUT UP LAVI !!" i replied Lavi. "If you don't shut up, i'll be sure you'll loose your head." i gave him a death glare.

"Sayaa ~ i'm just kidding. Don't be rude like what Yuu always do."

"Whatever. By the way, when will we arrived at Japan, Lenalee ?" I asked.

"According to the time, it will be 15 minutes more," replied Lenalee.

>> 15 minutes later

We're finally arrived at Japan .... My dream world ♡♡~

"So, we'll going to that forest right ?" i asked them and began to carry my bag in my shoulder.

"Hmm.. i think no," replied Allen.

"Huh ? Why Allen ?" I asked Allen.

"It's night already and we must find some hotels or inn to stay," Allen explained to me.

"Oww~ I think we'll start our mission now -3-."

We walk and finally find a place to stay.

"Hello nice to meet you. May i help you ?" ask a man to us.

"We will stay here. Do you have 2 more empty rooms ?" ask Lenalee to him.

"I'm so sorry. But, it only left 1 room." replied the man. "But, don't worry. In that room there will be 3 beds and 2 bathroom."

"So, will we going to stay here Lenalee?" i asked Lenalee. "I don't actually mind sleeping in one room with those guys."

"Okay then," said Lenalee.

"Here's the key," said the man.

"Thanks you sir," Lenalee take the key.

☆☆~☆☆

Woww... it such a big room.

That man was correct. This room have 3 beds and two bathrooms.

It also have a closet and a table with the chair. But the most thing i like the most from this room was tge window.

It's a huge window with a beautiful moon veiw otside. I love that view so much.

"Che. How long will you stand there ?" asked Kanda with his monotone voice.

"Huh ? Oh."

I came closer to the window, seeing the beautiful otside.

"Who will sleep on the floor tonight ?" teased Lavi.