Chapter 11 - Vampire Siblings

That perverted little vampire makes me very very very mad. This is the first time I feel very mad to someone. She's much more annoying than that blue haired samurai. And when i'm angry, impolitle words will come out from my mouth without end.

I also really want to kick and punch her, but I just can't do it. I walked heavily to the cafetaria with a black aura behind me.

"What do you wanna eat Sayaa ?" asked Jerry to me.

In this mad situation, i'll just eat anything but i want it with an extra chilli.

"Anything. But make it extra hot."

"Okay. I'll make you sandwiches with much chilli,"

Jerry began to make the sandwiches, and give it to me after he done cooking it. From the smell, i could bet that the sandwiches can makes me cry. Who cares if i cry. I just want to taste something hot. Ha.Ha.Ha.

My prediction was correct. I cry when eating the sandwich. I think that crying will make those mad feeling disappear, but it does not.

I looked at the clock and it shows 5 am. I finished my extra hot sandwiches and walk at the hall. What will makes that mad feeling disapper ?? i asked to myself.

I walked and walked to unknown destenies. Maybe should go to library and read some interesting book rather that doing nothing.

Finally i arrived at the library. I searced for books that looks interesting.

All about vampire

That title makes me very interest.

Who knows, with that book i could found a vampire weakness and defeated that perverted vampire. I took that book and find a seat. I read that book.

Done.

This book don't told me about any vampire's weakness. Maybe i should find another.

"You're interest in vampire huh ?" i heard a voice asking me from my back.

"Who's there ??" I could see a man with a green eyes and a short yellow hair. That hair remind me about Natasya.

Wait. Could it be Natasya ? Was she pretending to be a man and cut her hair so i couldn't notice her ? 

That person, grined when he noticed that i stared at him. That evil grin, it must be Natasya !!

"Oi fucking perverted vampire. Don't you try to trick me. I know who you are," i yelled at him and kicked him.

So annoying. I went out from the library and bumped into someone. Oh why did i always bumped into somene. Could it be bad luck *_*.

Then, i lifted my face to looked at that person. A person with yellow long hair and green eyes. Natasya ?!

Isn't she supposed to be at the library pretending to be a boy ?

"Why are you here ?!!!" i asked her with a surprise tone.

"Eh ? I met you again little fucking shit," she replied me that way.

If the real Natasya is here, so who is that man ? I suddenly feel an evil aura behind me. I turned my face and saw that man i kicked at library. Oh no, i kicked a wrong person. I gulped and started to feel afraid.

"What the hell you think you're doing to me ?" that yellow haired man asked me and give me a evil face.

"Brother ? What are you doing here ? And you know this little fucking shit," Natasya pointed to me.

OH WOW . That person isn't Natasya, but he was Natasya's brother. Now what will i do ?

Okay i'll apologized to him and explain to him everything.

"SORRYY ! I think you are Natasya," i bow to him. Natasya walked and get closer tp her brother.

"So this is the 'little fucking shit' you always told me huh ?" he asked Natasya and pretending not to hear my apologize.

"Yes she was :3," Natasya began to make a cute face to him.

"Interesting. So i shall punish you Saya !" He even know my name ? It must be that perverted vampire's doing.

"W-aait ! I can explain," i shiver.

"Let me think what a nice punishment for you," he don't even hear me. "I've made up my mind. I'll drink your blood."

What the ?! Drink my blood. He's kinda perverted too. And i hate it. But now i can't let him have my blood. What must i do ????

Think Saya. THINK .!!!

Aha! Suddenly a light bulb appeared above my head.

"Oi. There's a flying elephant that want to eat you !!" i pointed up. As predicted, they look up and this is the right time to escape.

I ran fastly, and finally found a place to hide. Huh. That was close. I pant because of tired.

"Saya !" i heard someone called me. Could it be that they have found me ?! I suddenly feel someone grabbing my shoulder.

"Aah !!! I'm sorry !! Don't drink my blood," i yelled and closed my eyes.

"Who wants to drink your blood? I'm Lenalee." 

I looked to her. Thanks God !!! Thanks God. Thanks God. I'm safe now.

"What's happening Saya ?? You look really tired ? Are you being chased by a ghost ?" She asked and chuckle.

"I'm not chased by a ghost, it's a vampire, and it will took a day to explain everything. Still interest hearing it ?"

"Maybe i'll hear it later, and i'm here to tell you that Komui wants to meet you," She replied me.

"Another mission ??" i asked.

"Yes, and this time you'll have a mission with Kanda again," my eyes get widened because of surprise that I will have another mission with Kanda.

I feel my heart race *doki doki*. It will be another great mission ^^.

"Ehem ehem. There's someone falling in love with Kandaa ~" Lenalee teased me.

"I'm not. Yes i love him but as a friend ><."

"Okay then, i must get going and tell Kanda. Bye Saya."

"Bye" i replied.

☆☆~☆☆

I opened Komui's office door with a very very maximum good mood. But everything change when I see two perverted vampire standing infront of Komui's table.

Don't say that i must be on a mission with them. O_O

So what do you think ?

Another OC with unknown name have appeared in this chapter. You'll know his name in the next chapter...

I really hoped you liked it. And I'm really sorry if you find some typo there. I just too lazy to recheck it ><.

Please vote ☆. And don't forgot to give some comment. Bye bye.