Chapter 16 - Drunken

Kanda just kissed me ? That thought makes me blushed very hard. But wait, that's not the 'real' Kanda. It's the drunken Kanda.

I looked at Kanda that sleeps peacefully on my lap. Then i just realized that everyone in the silent cafetaria are looking at me. I hate it when people looking at me. Please stop it.

"Someone please move him from my lap !!!" i yelled and put both of my hand at my face. Don't look at me.

"Lily can you explained everything that Kanda just said ?" Lavi suddenly spoke.

Oh ! I forgot that now everyone know that i've tricked them !!

"U-um. Sorry !!! I just pretending to be another person to tease all of you guys but i don't even know that everything turned like this," i spoke.

Suddenly i feel someone touching my shoulder. It's Lenalee-chan !!

"Are you okay Saya ? Do you got a fever ? Your face was all red," she began to spoke and Lavi moved Kanda from my lap.

"I-i'm okay !!" i replied her and i began to shivered.

"Huh. Why are you so scared ?" Allen asked.

"I'm not !"

"It's probably because she try to tease us and she failed ?" Lavi answer.

Everything became silent again. But Allen broke the silence by saying "It's okay Saya, but don't do it next time !"

I relieved when he said that.

"And actually that hairstyle and that skirt suits you very much," Lavi said and smiled.

Thanks God. ^^ But then i suddenly remembered when Kanda kissed me. That feeling, when our lips touched. Arghh and again i'm embarrased. My cheek became all red covered with the blushed.

I shooked my head to erase that thought. And take Kanda from Lavi.

"I'll bring him to his room," i said to Lavi and turn away.

But before i leave the room, that red haired man yelled, "But -"

"It's okay, i think i'm the one that caused all this trouble." I slipped my hand at Kanda's shoulder and legs so i could carry him like a princess.

I carry Kanda and levae the cafetaria...

*still at the cafetaria*

"Pew. I never thought that Saya would do something like that. But the most surprising one is when Kanda kissed Saya," said Lavi to Allen and Lenalee.

"I also never expected that..." Allen replied Lavi.

"I hoped there's nothing bad happen to her.," whisper Lenalee to herself but Allen and Lavi could heard her.

"What is that 'bad things' you said ?" Lavi and Allen said together with a curious tone.

"You know, a drunken person can wake up any time and they can do anything they wants to. Isn't it bad if something happened to Saya ?" Lenalee asked.

"Oh no. It's going to be bad."

Hi everyonee... sorry for thus short chapter and being not active.

I'll post the next chapter soon. ^^

Please vote ☆☆ and comment.