Chapter 17 - Love Potion

It's such a great weather out there. But for me, today was a worst day.

Now, i must bring Kanda back to his room. Actually i'm not being forced to bring him back, but i feel guilty for everything. 

The hall was silent. I can even hear my own breath and footsteps. For real, it's been 30 minutes already since i left the cafetaria, and i still can't found Kanda's room.

My hand got tired carrying Kanda at a long time. So, i lay him down at the floor and used that chance to rest.

"Huh," i sigh and stretch my hand.

I look at that blue haired samurai that sleeps peacefully. He makes me want to sleep to. I lower my body so i could see his face. He's so cute when he's sleeping. A big smile appeared at my lips when i had that thought.

Okay Saya, you had enough rest. I thought my self and began too carry Kanda again.

But before i go, someone had stopped me from behind by yelling and grabbing my shoulder.

"Whaa-" i scream.

"Sa..ya.."

I turned my face and found Rei panting and covered with sweat.

"Onii-chan. Wait for me," Natasya yelled behind his brother.

I gave them an annoying face and say, "Just what on earth you think you are doing now ?"

"Saya... It's important now !!!" Natasya and Rei yelled together.

"Kanda's drunk right ?? Did he do something to you?" Natasya asked seriously.

I blushed when i heard that question cause i remembered that time when the drunken Kabda kissed me. Ughhh ... It's so embarassing. >//////<

"H-he kissed me. H-how do you guys know it ? I really wonder why he drank alcohol," i aksed to them and try to hide my blushing face.

"Oh no. Saya, actually he's drunk not because he drank alcohol. He drank a love potion !!" answered Rei.

What the heck ?! Love potion ? HAHAHAHA THEY MUST BE DREAMING.

"HEH ? A love potion ? Wake up guys."

"Huh. I'll explain it to you then," Natasya replied me.

[Flashback]

That time, Kanda was meditate at the training room. But then Natasya challange him to fight her.

*before Natasya fight Kanda*

"Give me the love potion please onii-chann."

"Oi Natasya, i think it will be a bad idea to give him the love potion," said her older brother while carrying the love potion in his hand.

"Onii-chan... pleaseeee :3. Just leave it to me."

"Huh. How will you give it to him then ?"

"Hmm.... Ahaa....  I'll challange him to fight me then i'm sure he will be exhauted. Then, i'll change his drink into thus love potion," explain Natasya.

"But that love potion works when Kanda see you after drinking that love potion right ?  How if Kanda run away and see another person ??"

"Brotherrr .... It won't be happening ^^."

"Huh... I don't understand why are you so obsessed by that samurai," Rei give the love potion to his little sister.

"And i would remind you, after Kanda drink that love potion he would be drunken and smelled like he has drink alcohol."