Chp.1 | Happy days

(y/n's pov)
"I'm sorry..." I slowly murmured as he replied back in sudden shock, "Why.. what happened?"

"I'm going to leave Busan.. forever," I hesitated in telling since I knew he wouldn't react in a good way.

"Wha- why and when how?" he asked.

'I could see Jimin tearing up which made me feel like crying but I can't, I have to be strong now'

You wanted him to be calm at this moment, "I'll answer all of your questions but first calm down, please" Jimin tried to calm himself "fine, i'll be calm but how did this all happen and when are you going?"

"I have to leave the day after tomorrow because of my parents' business. You know how serious my parents can get when business is mentioned," I explained.

Jimin slowly nodded and tried to open his mouth to say, "...let's hangout.. tomorrow, there won't be anyone to stop us okay," He said as he tried smiling to cheer up the atmosphere.

"Sure, I love you so much, Jiminie"     
"I love you too, Jagiya"

{The next day, morning}
"Mooommmm, I'll be going out with Jimin today, I won't be back until night," I yell from your room since I was too lazy to go down and tell.

"Hmmm.. what should I wear. Ah! I'll wear this."

I pick my clothes and wear it(a cute pink t-shirt which is tucked in your black skinny jeans and a long white sweater over it) A/N: I tried my best to describe the clothing sorry loll

"I'll wear my black sneakers to match with it then and now I'm ready to gooo," I basically spoke to myself.

I went downstairs and to see my mom at the kitchen counter.

"Hey come back at around 10, you still haven't pack your bags" Mom told as soon as she spotted me.

"Ok sure, kay byeee"
And with that, I leave the house.

Jimin had texted me to go to the nearby mall.

As you were walking down the streets, you started wondering some stuff that were bothering you a lot.

'How will I make friends there, will the people even like me?'

'How will I manage to live without Jimin?'

'Will Jimin find another girl to replace me?'

We both had been together for 2 years now, so it is possible for me to have thoughts right? Or was I being to doubtful?

I snapped out of my thoughts realizing that I was in front of the mall.

"Jagiya! Here!" He said waving his hands towards me.

You ran towards Jimin and hugged him tight, still thinking about the thoughts you had.

"Are you alright?" He said, sounding a bit worried."Yes..." I lied, I didn't want him to be worried.

"You are sad about tomorrow right?" He said softly smiling at you.

"Yea..." I said slowly nodding.
Jimin showed me his beautiful smile then said,"Don't worry, we are going to have lots of fun today."

You just smile and enter the mall with him.

{Time skip~}
"Holy crap.. We were shopping for about 3 hours now," You said as you looked down at your phone to know the time.