Chp. 12 | Getting Them Back

(Y/n's pov)
We walked back to the cafeteria when the bell rang. We looked at each other and shrugged upon knowing that we didn't have any lunch.

We turned our backs and went straight to class, without letting a single word out of our mouths.

As I made it to my seat, I held Jimin's shoulder and slightly squeezed it, "It will be fine, don't worry." I flashed him a smile, showing my ever so tiny dimples. He smiled back at me and walked to his seat as the teacher was entering.

"Good afternoon class," the teacher settled her books on the table. "Good afternoon, Miss," we greeted her back as she told us to sit down.

I watched the clock as the minutes ran through that circle, as it ticked by.

'Ugh when is school gonna endddd??? It feels like decades has been passed' ,I wondered.

I unwillingly raised my eyes to the clock again when I realized there were only one minute left for the bell to ring. I could see my classmates trying to pack without letting the teacher see, I started doing the same.

I put my pencil case in my bag and the bell rang, "ok class, remember to finish the homework, good bye," the teacher had to scream because of all the sounds produced by the students such as the screeching sounds of the chairs.

I walked up to Jimin, "c'mon let's go home with others," he nodded as he got up. It was clear that he also packed his bag earlier in the lesson.

We waited for Bambam and Yugyeom but not for long because Yugyeom signalled us to leave instead. Apparently the class was getting punished. Oof it was just the second school day.

We left the school but we had to leave Lisa because she had to go home early. Jimin and I waved her away and walked towards my house.

We were talking the entire time, all random topics like how I met Bambam and Lisa, why we didn't have to wear school uniform to what kind of job my dad did to why I left Seoul. It did make me a bit sad, remembering our painful parting.

But soon enough my mood was lightened up as I heard a catchy music. We both ran towards the truck, yelling, "ICE CREAMM!" 

We let out a laugh as we reached then we both picked vanilla ice cream. We waited for the ice cream and payed. We started walking back to my house, in complete silence, not an awkward silence.

Minutes passed by as I stepped into the house with Jimin. We decided to tell my mom about Jimin.

"Hi, mom," we both smiled to my mom as we went to the kitchen. "Heyy, I didn't know Jimin was gonna tag along." Mom asked me.

I then explained to her what happened with Jimin, "Mom I think we should go back to Busan and take Jimin to the doctor," my mom and Jimin nodded upon hearing my suggestion.

"I'll talk to your dad about it and we'll leave in the weekends, alright with the both of you?" We agreed and went to my room.

"So I was thinking of finishing the homework together since we have nothing to do?" I asked and he added his consent.

{Time skip to the weekends}
(Jimin's pov)
Today we will be going to Busan for a check up. We were seated in the car for few hours now, I could tell by the sky changing its colors even though I was sleeping most of the time.

Y/n was still sleeping, on my lap. Well at first she was sitting down properly, but I felt like she could hurt her neck so I slowly placed her head on my lap as she layed down.

Soon enough, we reached the hospital and I had to wake her up. "Y/n-ah.. get up, we are here already," I gently shook her. She got up slowly, yawning when she realized she slept on my lap.