Chp. 21 | Fam

(Jimin's pov)
I picked up the sketchbook in admiration and just as I was about to turn to the other pages, I felt it snatch away in a blink by y/n.

She then revealed that she had some secret drawings in there, I took it in an understanding way but one thing that didn't really click in my brain was if the secret was big or something because from what I know, secrets should be told to their friends, best friends right?

"Well they seem really precious to you," I gave a response, not knowing why I was so curious about it. I looked at her for a reply but she kept silent.

One thing I noticed was her red eyes and nose. It could be because of the cold but something was telling me it wasn't.

She then shyly nodded her and tore her eyes away from me and changed the topic fast.

(y/n's pov)
After the awkward moment with Jimin and the question-answer session, we all felt a little hungry so we decided to cook us and my parents dinner.

Bambam and Yugyeom was the most excited ones but definitely not the safest people to start cooking right away without supervision.

I jogged to where Bambam and Yugyeom was and ordered them to stop whatever they were doing. I walked up to my pantry and wandered my eyes around but my mind was somewhere else, 'why does Bambam and Yugyeom look cute together? Is it just me or-'

My thoughts got interrupted ever so quick by Lisa snapping her fingers at me. I shook my head leaving my impossible thoughts behind.

My phone suddenly rang a tune and I picked it up from the counter table in the kitchen where I placed it earlier. I opened it to see a new message from Jimin.

Jimin:
;)

Y/n:
?

I didn't get what he meant by that face, so I let my brain just storm to find any idea on why I got this message.

Jimin:
I know what you were thinking of when you were looking elsewhere

I snapped back at him and back on my phone.

Y/n:
So I'm not the only one who thinks they look good together xD

Jimin:
Nope you aren't the only one

I kept my phone shaking my head and laughing in my head. He did the same from the other side of the room and came closer to the circle.

After a good lunch of spicy rice cakes with other dishes, they decided to go back to their respective houses as they had a homework load which I laughed to as I could just skip it.

I laid back down again after bidding farewell to them, missing the noises which is replaced with silence now that they are gone.

I scrolled through my Instagram, liking all the post as a habit of mine when I heard the front door which meant my parents were home.

I skipped down to which my mom yelled, "Why are you so active?! You are gonna get worse if you don't get to bed now!" I just stood there already expecting what she had to say.

"Mom, it's fine, I had all my medication on time, slept plenty, gotten better and might have also had some guests home." I said saying the last bit slowly.

She asked immediately, "Who were they?" I replied again saying they were my friends and she was more calm.

"Alright, just go freshen, I'll make some good dinner so you can get better in seconds. I smiled at my mom's affection towards me and walked away.

I was an only child because my parents weren't very confident with kids. I remember asking them so much that I wanted a younger brother as it could get boring at times, but they always refused and explained to me that they already had so much struggles having her as they didn't know basics and they were sure they weren't good at it even then.

Slowly growing up, I realized that I liked being an only child as I could get all the attention and love from both of my parents. Although I was never bratty, I got almost everything I wanted, even when I didn't ask for it.

And also I can't forget the experience when my parents tried to babysit my younger cousins, honestly I still think about how they raised me. It was truly hilarious to watch them try their best at watching children.

I came back down after about 30 mins. I started to help her set the table and in the process of doing so, I couldn't help but go to the kitchen and have a look on what she is making that made the smell so alluring.

After a few more minutes, I called my dad after bringing the dishes to the table. We all started to eat together and I couldn't help myself to make noises indicating the great taste evolving around my mouth.

That had to be one of the best dish by my mom.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Ok so this is the 21th chapter of my first fanfiction [Recalling memories~Jimin ff] Please ignore the typos and the grammatical mistakes (I'm not really good in English plus it's not my first language) Hope you liked it:).

Once again I was really busy so I couldn't keep up with all the work and also Wattpad decided to mess with me sowee

Also I added some family time, hoping you guys would like it.