Final

[So whoever wanted a little more of this story. This is for you guys. I hope you love this💖💖💖💖💖
This will be the final chapter.]

Yoongs💞💞

Hiya?

Where are you?

I umm..

I miss you.

YASSSS 😁😁😁😁
FINALLY

what?

I was waiting for you
to accept the fact
that you're missing me.
😂😂

Ya.. Stop laughing

The fact that we're in
a relationship and I
haven't heard an
'I love you' from my
boyfriend is quite
something you know

...

Btw you didn't tell me
why you stopped
texting me once I
was in korea?

You'll laugh

No I swear I
won't

Umm I didn't wanted
Jimin to know you
were coming to
Korea so I umm..
Deactivated my
account after a few
days

😐😐😐😐

Can we just not talk
about it?

Umm okay

Where are you btw??

At home

Okay. Hey I gotta
go text ya later.
Take care..

Yeah okay Take Care.

I kept my phone aside and rested my back on the couch. The fact that I was dating Min Yoon Gi aka Suga from BTS was kind of unreal to me. Our relationship was not like the other couples. We never actually got much time to be alone and talk and do all those lovey - dovey stuffs like other couples. But still I liked it, the small things he would do in between our working hours was enough. The fact that he was trying to be more open and close with me made me happy.

I looked at the time. It was almost 8:00 p.m. The day was tiring. My exams were on and studying late night was a given. My eyes felt heavy and tired, each and every part of my body was screaming for rest. I late out a sigh and closed my eyes letting the drowsiness take over me.

A sudden noise woke me up, I straightened myself and looked around but there wasn't anyone. I closed my eyes and was ready to lie back when there was another sound. This time more clear.

I got on my feet and looked around. I kept my ears open for any other sound. I wasn't sure where it came from. I remembered locking my door after getting in, so there wasn't any chance of anyone getting in through the main door.

I slowly tiptoed towards the kitchen. I peeped in from behind the wall and a gasp escaped from my mouth. I sighed and walked in

"What are you doing here?" I said.

Yoongi looked up at me, a little shocked.

"I'm sorry I woke you up" he said looking back at the two cups placed on a tray at the kitchen counter.

"I was searching for the chocolate powder can" he said still not looking up.

I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. He was so into preparing the hot chocolate, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He looked up at me and then back down.

"Wait for me in the living room" he murmured.

I nodded and walked towards the living room and he soon followed.

We sat down and he handed me a cup.

"Thank you" I said with a smile and he smiled back which made me smile from ear to ear.

"How was your exam?" He asked.

I took a sip of the warm hot chocolate, "Not bad" I replied and placed my cup on the table.

He suddenly got a hold of my hand and laced his fingers into mine, which made me look at him in confusion. He took a deep breath in and exhaled out.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No" he said shaking his head slightly and placed his cup on the table too.

The moment the words left his mouth my heart sank. He looked a bit sad. I never saw him that way before.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He took a deep breathe and let it out.

"Everything" he replied and looked at me.

"I don't know what is happening to me... I can't stop thinking about you. I want to give you all the happiness but I know I'm failing to do so....  I'm sorry Hiya.. fo ...for not being able to be the perfect boyfriend for you"

I could hardly take in everything that he said. I didn't knew how to react to his words, he had never confessed to me like that before. I never though he was having all those thoughts going on in his head all this time. I smiled at him.

"You're wrong... cause you're perfect for me" I said gently squeezing his hand.

And then suddenly it happened, he looked into my eyes and said those three words I had been dying to hear all along, "I love you, Hiya"

I looked at him shocked. A drop of tear escaped my eyes and a smile found it's way on my lip. My heart was overwhelmed with joy. The next thing I did was hugging him but he didn't respond. Typical Yoon Gi.

I sighed and was about to pull back when I felt his hand around me, and I immediately dropped the idea of breaking the contact.

"Thanks for coming into my life, Jagi"

----THE END----

Happy ending💞