Fire In Your Eyes(An Avenger's Love Story)

I was blinded by a white light.I tried to get up but collapsed on the bed.I realized that I was in a room.I pressed the red button and people came from different directions.

“mam are okay?”a man asked me.I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.I just nodded not knowing what to do.

“phone that guys and tell them that shes awake”he told a women.

“they already have been notified doctor”the women said smiling at me as if I was a miracle   from the heavens..

“leave her she need to get ready they will be here shortly”the man said and everyone left the room.

Please don’t tell me that this is Earth that planet that I heard so poorly about from Odin.

I decided to take a bath after anyone left and I was alone.I found that someone under the name”nick furry”left me some clothes and a body wash that smelt like” roses” .So I quickly gotten changes and wore the hideous dress that “nick” had sent me.

When I gotten out of the washroom there was six guys on my  bed looking at each other as if they where going to rip each others heads off .though when they realized that I came out they seemed happier.

There he was Thor with his smile and strong muscles.so i am at earth the planet the Odin speaks poorly of and Thor speaks so highly of...

“Thor …what are you doing here?”I asked.

“I am here because that Nick received a call about your awakening Fauna and we are here to offer you a position”

“only I am offering the position” a black guy stood forward with an eye patch “we heard about your talents and gifts from Thor..you can make fire come from your hands and can run at an amazing speed.”

“yes well I do but I hope that I still can”

“we are looking for a new recruit for an agency called the “Avengers” which is all of us except for widow of course because she’s on a case in Russia right now” he continued.

“why are you asking me?”I said.

“because we trust you and of your gift we need you”he said.

“well I guess so but wont I need training?”I asked.

The six guys looked at one another and laughed

“you’re a god Fauna you don’t need any training but you will need some on your thin arms”Thor smiled.

I nodded and he looked back at the black guy.

“”I am in “I said.

“Great but you will need to get to know some of your workers” he continued.

A guy grabbed my hand first” I call having her first!” He was dragging me out of the door until Thor blocked the way out” no I known her the longest so I should take her out first this is a new planet to her…”

I feel sort of like a toy now because of all of the people fighting over me.

“well sent her to the head quarters and then you can fight on who Is going to date her first” the black guy said.

Great is it only me or is this place more complicating then my home planet