Chapter 14:Janes daughter

the door made of gold began to turn to ice as the frost giants entered.

I was on fathers ide with bow in the ready.

The door swung open  and I prepared to attack with my bow.

There was laufey who I tried to kill but he just swung me over and I crashed to the ground.

The giant looked into fathers eyes and I gotten p to see  what was happening.

“this is it you can still hear uson what transpired around you I hope its true .so this you may know your death came by my handsof laufey.he said and I had one sharp stone that I was going to use but failed as luafley was zapped into a corner by a staff.

Lokis staff”and your death came with a son of odinloki gave another zap and the giant utred to ashes.

 I ran up to him and hugged him”loki you saved father!”

I swear to you mfauna  thy will pay for what thy have done today”

“loki!”thor said at theend of the door and tears shed on my face”Thor!”

I ran up to him and hugged his tightly

Thor let go and I had  fire balls in my hands as thor began to question loiki”why didn’t you tell her? Your plans to kill them to kill me!”

“what?”I asked and went to thors side with my arrow in hand  and loki was on the other side.

“I was strictly enforceing faters last command”

“you’re an talented liar brother”Thor said.

“its good to have you back but if you excuse me I have to destroy you”

Lokis staff burst out a strain of light and thor went through the floor and I fallowed him.

I fell the same speed and gotten him to waken.

I hoped onto a horse and thor whowas barely concous was on the back of the horse.

We fallowed loki to the edge of britfrost brige and then I hoped off first aiming a bow at lokis neck.

He began to open the portal and thor gotten off with his hammer in hand.

“why have you done this?”I roared.

“to prove to father this I can only become king and she will be my queen.when he wakes ill have saved his lifei would had destroyed thoses monsters and ill be true heir to the throne”

“now with this shit again!”I blurt out.

“youcant kill an entirerace!”thor said.

“why not? What is this new found love of frost giants?loki saidsmileing then frowning.”you would help me”

“I changed”

“rally?”he came and smacked thor and I smacked loki back.

“now fight me”loki barked.

Thor was on the ground and I ran to him.

“I will not fight you brother!”thor yelled.

“I am not your brother!”loki yelled”I never was.

‘loki this is madness”I said

“madness?is it?

Is it?and what happenedto you since you turned so soft?!dot tell me it was that women!”