Chapter 13 : I Trusted you

Two mounths later :17 days till death of star

I was shooting arrows with Clinton ,Natasha was beating down targets and Tony was tring out his flying suit.

“its goin to be alright fauna  Bruce will find a cure for the sun”he said.

I grabbed the bow and aimed for the target then let go then I saw my arrow then right through and made a hole .

“thanks a lot fauna now we will need to get another set of targets”Clinton smiled.

I smiled back.

Bruce walked in and told all of us to come running into the prison where loki was.

All of us fallowed weapons in hand to see him gone with shattered glass.

“search everywhere”Steve said .

all of us nodded and I went to the lab.

He would be here in order to get the star.

I opened the glass door and began to draw my arrow and circleing the room,

I reminded myself of  the powers that he had and I sat down.

His cold hands touched mine and I turned to see his cold eyes and  he rubbed his cold thumb on my face and I smiled.

“where has you preety face been lurking?”he asked.

I shrugged and resulted in a cold kiss on the cheek.

I flashed my eyelashes at him and he smiled.

“I can take you away from this dastardly world”Loki said.

“you can but the world is going to end in  few days so is there really anyway for us to save the planet?”

“well there is one way for you to save both planet and I saved that part for when you really needed it,just copy the DNA”he looked into the camera .

Gaurds began to show out of no where and  and  I found my arrows in my hands

“shoot it”he mouthed he put his staff on my heart and I felt a relaxation  but I was so calm .

I felt as if the time was going fast I let go of the arrow and chugged at a guard but I didn’t care and loki led me to his apartment that he held me captive before.

I became my old self when he began to violently began to kiss me.

“what the hell went on?”I asked.

“you aided my escape”He said.

I stood wide eyed”no that’s impossible its wrong”I said.

Loki smiled and he kissed me on te cheek.

“you don’t have anymore worries love “

“but what if they need my help?”I asked.

Loki just looked at me and smiled.

The music from the radio and loki lent toward the bed and he smiled.

“loki no not tonight”I said.

“come on why don’t we have fun for once”

!

We were both young when I first saw you.

I close my eyes and the flashback starts:

I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.