Chapter 4: ITS ABOUT TIME!

“choose a card Fauna”nick said handing me the cards.

I am starting to get tired of this but there where 3 guys waiting for there turn when I picked out there name.

I closed my eyes and picked a random card.

I opened my eyes when I realized that  I taken Thors card.

“thor you get to hang out with me”I said.

Thor was about as happy as I was but he held my hand

”meet me in thirty minutes”he said.

“I will”I said.

Thor left and Clinton and Bruce entered the room.

The two boys sat down and smiled”theres something going on between you and Thor isn’t there?”Clinton asked.

And the others looked at me in question and nodded.

I shook my head but they knew I was lying.

“its okay we will keep your secret we just began to notice after you woke up”Bruce said.

“okay he likes me and I like him we just want a regular relationship”I said.

“okay we understand .Lindsays breathing and she says it wasn’t humans it was the Chitauri “

“what?”I stood up from my chair and then bruce explained to me that in the past few mounths that the aliens from lokis former army were showing up   from all over the planet killing the innocent.

“the chitauri  supposed to be extinct”I bared my teenth.

“apparently not Fauna well find out more after your date with lover boy”Clinton joked.

“yeah thanks but I don’t think ill need any of your arrows cupid!”I smiled.

Everyone burst out laughing and Clinton showed a smile.

“go get him fire fox “Nick said.

The room silenced as they heard that name.

“Fire fox I like that name “I said.

The others nodded in agreement”we like that too”

“so your hero name will be fire fox the girl on fire and speed of light”Nick said.

“yeah’” I said.

 I walked out and in my room was my regular hunting outfit from Asgard  as well as my arrow set.

I slipped on the outfit and I braided my hair .

“fauna come on”Thor said on the other side of the door.

I opened the door to see him in his regular outfit and hammer in hand.

“just like the good old days”I said.

Thor kissed me on both cheeks”so I heard you’re the girl on fire”

“yeah its true”I said.

“impressive”thor said and held my hand “well be together often weekly I promise every Thursday we will be together.we will ride the horse and go hunting”

“wow I guess I must be preety special to you”I said,

“you are you’re my universe”Thor said.

I put my hand on his cheast”I love you”

“I know and I love you twice as much”

“I would put money on that”