Chapter 3: Bruce

I found myself with four cards  in my face four people eagerly waiting for there names to be called.

I drew a card to see a green monsterized human who looked really ripped it read the “Hulk”.

The same as the first time I yelled out the first name and three heads bobbed in sadness  while an older guy came up to me and shook my hand”my name is Bruce ill be taking you for dinner tonight war something formal  it doesn’t have to be a dress just formal”

“ill be there”I said.

“Great ill pick you up at 6 at your room”Bruce said and he left with the others except me and thor where alone but I saw Clinton  in the corner watching our conversation.

“we know your there Hawkeye can you please leave us”Thor smiled at me.

Clinton nodded and left the two of us alone.

your going to have fun with Bruce not as much fun as me though”thor looked at my hand.

I pushed my hand closer to him”I guess he will be fun I cant wait for my turn with you Thor”

“same here trust me ill give you the best explanation for everything”

I laughed and silenced when Thor’s hand touched mine and I looked up at him in wonder”do you like me?”

“probably not the same way that you like me”he said.

“you can tell me Thor”

Thor shook him head”I cant Fauna just not now come lets hang out in our room before you have to go on the “date””

“Thor it isn’t a date its just to get to know eachother”

or a date…”

“look its not a date I already have my eyes on someone else”I said.

“I would like to hear who you like someone else but loki likes you?i feel bad for that man”

yeah well what if it so hapeens to be you I wanted to say but I knew I better shut myself up.

Thor taken a bite of his toast and looked at me”can I ask you do a little favor for me?”

“sure anything”I said.

“when you go out if you see a girl named Lindsay around Bruces age bring her out alone and ask her if she likes Bruce”

“why do you want me to do this?”

mostly everyone else here is dateing someone else and Bruce is a great guy but hes misunderstood I was wondering if you could try and get those two together…”

“well I try”I said.

Thor smiled at me I just realized that he was only smiling at me.

He grabbed my hand and he led me into our room.

Thor smiled as he put on the music and it turned into loud metal banging music and I loved it.

Who is this irresistible creature
Who has an insatiable lust for the dead?
Living dead girl!

Rage in the cage and piss upon the stage
There's only one sure way to bring the giant down
Defunct the strings of cemetery things
With one flat foot on the devils wing

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living dead girl

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living dead girl

Raping the geek
And hustling the freak
Like a hunchback juice
On a sentimental noose
Operation filth
They love to love the wealth
Of an S.S. whore
Making scary sounds

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living dead girl

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living dead girl

Cyclone jack hallucinating hack
Think Donna Reed eats dollar bills
Gold foots machine creates another fiend
So beautiful they make you, kill

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living dead girl

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living dead girl

Blood on her skin
Dripping with sin
Do it again
Living dead girl

Blood on her skin
Dripping with sin
Do it again
Living dead girl