Chapter 6

I was running. There was a squirrel in front of me, butI never seemed to be able to catch it. I sped up. So did the squirrel. I tried and tried, but noting happened.
     All of a sudden, the squirrel stopped. I tried to, but I went sprawling. When I finally stood up, I was really dizzy. Then I heard laughter. It echoed across the valley I was in, and it sounded  a lot like Micheal's laughter. That was when I woke up and realized it was Michael.
I sat up and stared at him, and he started laughing again. I cocked my head, still looking at him, and ran up and jumped on the couch, licking his face. He tried to protest, but couldn't. He grabbed me around the stomach, and rolled off the couch. Oh it's on Michael! He charged at me. I growled, then ran to the right.
I tried to turn, but I was on hard wood. My feet came out from underneath me, and I went sprawling into the kitchen. I got up, shook myself off, then ran back into the living room. I tackled Michael, still on his knees, and started licking his face again. This time he shoved me off playfully, and started laughing.
     I wagged my tail, and went up to lick him. Michael grabbed my snout playfully, kissed it, the let me go. I wagged harder. "If he wags any faster, he'll create a hurricane!" said Jerry.
"Yeah no kidding!" joked Michael. Just then, a loud buzz came on, then went off again. On, off. On, off. On off. On off.  Then a voice. "This is not a drill. A hurricane warning has been issued for the following counties: Miami, Orlando. Repeat. This is not a drill."
"Well. There we go. We got on."