Chapter 3

Cats. I hate them. Yet it was all I could smell. Every where I went. Cats cats cats. ARGH! But as I was walking around the house, I didn't find any! WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!?
"ORION! CALM DOWN!"
I had started barking again, and the dad (whom I will now call Dad) was now telling me to calm down. I slunk back into the TV room with my tail between my legs. "It's okay, Orion," Dad said. "Just don't bark at Jack and Molly." My tail immediately shot back up and was wagging.
     Pretty soon it was dark out. There was something sizzling in the kitchen, some amazing aromas coming from the kitchen as well. Bryan had gone to some sort of practice at a friend he calls  Derek. Not sure what kind of practice or practice for what, but yeah. Practice.
Mom said something about dinner, but I was day dreaming (yes, dogs dream) and only heard the word dinner. I stood up and shook myself off. I was walking into the kitchen when the phone went off. "Hey Mom." It was Bryan.
"Oh hey, sweetie! Dinner is ready so come home."
"Mom, can Michael come over for dinner?" Bryan asked.
"Umm,... I don't see why not. Just hurry home, okay?" Mom asked.
"You got it." was the reply.
     Mom then hung up, and resumed eating. Somehow, the cats had worked the door open and were now looking inside. I barked. The cat puffed up, hissed, then took off. I got and took off after it. Boom. I slammed into the door. That really hurt. I felt really dizzy, and my vision was a bit blurry.
"Oh my god! Are you okay Orion?" Mom asked. Of course I was, but my head hurt. "Let's put a pain-killer in his food." She continued.
"You mean and Advil, right?" Asked Dad. "Yeah, of course." I don't know what an Advil was, but not in my food, thanks! I then saw Dad put a pill in my food. I went over and sniffed at the pill. Ugh it smelled horrible. I growled at it, then the smell caught up to me. I felt queasy. Really queasy. I was about to paw at the door, when I started to feel better. Then I heard, "OH COME ON!!!! Really Orion?!?!" I looked down and there was a pile of stuff. I will leave it at that. I felt better than ever.
Ding dong. I ran over to the door and sniffed. It was Bryan! And some other person. I growled. "It's okay, Orion." I heard from behind me.
"I hate dogs, you knows this!" Mom them opened the door, and I shot out like rocket. "It's okay, Michael. He doesn't bite." Bryan told the new comer. (His name is Michael) "Okay, if you say so," was Michael
response.
All through dinner, Michael stayed far away from me. Every time I got up, he would stand up and run straight into  the kitchen. If he was in the kitchen, since security was my thing, I would go with him. He would freak out, and run back into the dining room. It was hilarious. After a while, though, he went upstairs with Bryan.
A little later in the night, I heard someone yelling at someone. I didn't really expect it, so I only heard, "Get out! Now!" Michael comes running down the stairs, then out the door. That was the past we saw of him for a long while.