She lost him/Moving

Friday, March 8th, 2017 at the cherry tree

i have failed to kill my rival by Friday and i have lost my Senpai forever. Senpai walked up to me and saw me on the ground crying and said. "Ayano don't worry, you'll find someone someday" i looked up at Senpai and said "Y-y-you really think so S-Senpai?" "Yes i'm sure." then Osana pulled Senpai Away from me and yelled "AYANO LEAVE MY SENPAI ALONE!!!" then i ran away from the cherry tree and ran to my locker to put my black shoes on and went home, i didn't even bother to stalk Senpai to see if he got home safely, i didn't care about Senpai or Osana anymore.

I got home safely and my mom went up to me and said "Hey Ayano, i have some great news!" i smiled in excitement and said "really? what is it mom?" "were moving!" i looked at my mom and yelled out "are you crazy?! what about my friends?" "Your friends will be fine. Trust me!"

I woke up and packed my things and my mom found a small town in the usa. "Welp Ayano, looks like were moving to the U.S.A!" my mom said. i looked up at her and was wondering where were we going "Soo mom, where are we going in the U.S.A?" my mom Smiled and said "A small town called "Derry" sweetie" "Hey mom, i'm all done packing. i was wondering if i can go tell my friends goodbye?" "Oh sure, Honey! Just be careful!" "i will"

after i told my friends all goodbye i went back to my house and got my thing and hopped in the car. "hey mom, do you want me to drive" I said with a smile. "Oh no sweetie! I can drive" my mom drove us to the airport and we got on the plane. i took a nap for a while and woke up and we where in Derry. my mom and i went to go find our new house. we put our luggage in the house and started unpacking.

i finally got done unpacking and took a walk around the neighborhood. i bumped in to someone, well both fell down. he got up "D-d-d-do you need a h-h-h-hand?" he stuttered he took his hand out and i reached for his hand and he pulled me up. "Y-y-y-you m-must be the new k-k-k-kid. My n-name is Bill, a-and this i-i-is my little b-b-brother Georgie " i smiled and said "Yes, i am...i'm Ayano Aishi, Nice to meet you guys." "W-w-want me and Georgie to s-s-show you around t-town?" I blushed and smiled "sure!" Bill and Georgie showed me all over town.

I went home and was listing to music from my phone i had my blue jacket on. it was pouring rain and i saw Georgie come out with a yellow rain coat on "hi Georgie!" i yelled "hi Ayano" he ran up to me and we started talking for a while. but i felt like i was being watched, I don't know why, but i just do. "i'm gonna go and play with my paper boat now, bye Ayano!" "Bye Georgie!" i watched him play with his paper boat. the boat fell into a sewer drain across from my house. "Billy's gonna kill me!" he yelled as yellow eyes appeared witch made Georgie jump. "hiya georgie." the voice said "uh hi" "what a nice boat...do you want it back?" he said in a childish voice. "um, yes please" he said. "you look like a nice boy, i bet you have a lot of friends." "only 4, my brother is my best best friend." he said the strange figure "where is he?" "in his room sick." "i think he needs a balloon, do you want a balloon too Georgie?" "i'm not allowed to take stuff from strangers." he said. "Oh, well i'm Pennywise the dancing clown...now we aren't strangers...are we?"

I took one of my earbuds out and saw Georgie talking to someone "Hey Georgie, who are you talking to?" Pennywise looked to see a very pretty Japanese girl and blushed "i'm talking to Pennywise the dancing clown!" i giggled and said "ok then" i walked inside my house "hey Georgie...who was that gorgeous young woman?" Pennywise asked trying to hide his blushing cheeks "oh that's just Ayano Aishi...she just moved here" "oh well she's very pretty." "Yeah, i know" Pennywise finally stopped blushing and said "Anyway's here's your boat......Here...Take it." Georgie Reached for it and tried to grab it but Pennywise ate his arm off and Georgie started screaming for help, but Pennywise pulled him into the sewers.

2 hours later, i woke up from my nap and got on my old school uniform and went outside and saw blood over by where Georgie was. i ran over there then i saw yellow eyes, but it didn't really scare me, i just stayed where i was.....