Pennywise saved Oka and Ayano

Oka's POV:

I didn't think about where i was gonna sleep tonight. Maybe Ayano will let me stay over for a few days, i'll ask her. "Um...Ayano...i was wondering if i can stay here for a few days?" "sure, Oka! I have a spare bedroom upstairs. You can stay as long as you want, Oka." "R-really?....Oh thank you, Ayano!...Perhaps the world isn't such a dark and lonely place after all...Um...Anyway...Thank you again...Ayano..." she took me upstairs to the spare bedroom, it was very lovely

(The spare bedroom looks like this, you can picture it different if you want to)

Ayano's POV:

it was 8:00 PM, my mom was on her way home from work. "Penny, you should go. My mom could be here any second now." "Ok, but i must ask you something...what is that thing?" he said pointing at my phone. "Oh, this? It's called a phone. you use it to call or text someone." i could here the door being unlocked and a second later Pennywise was gone. "where did he go?" Oka said curiously. "I don't know where he went." "let's just hope it's some where safe..." My mom opened the door to see me and Oka standing there. "Oka? What are you doing here?" I was thinking what to say to my mom, but then i had an idea "She wanted to get out of Japan for a while, but she didn't know where to go. So she come here." i lied, then my mom smiled. "ok then. Oka, you can stay here for as long as you want!" "Thank you Mrs. Aishi, thank you so much!"

Pennywise's POV:

i was at an abandoned house and all i could think about was Ayano i herd the laughter of teenagers out side, and i wanted to check it out. i saw Ayano and Oka playing around and giggling at each other, then they sat down and started to play on their phones. 'i thought they might be in bed at this time. oh well' 

Ayano's POV:

me and oka were making a videos with our phones. but a gang of guy walked up to Oka and I, they looked like they lived on the streets, and they stunk so bad! "Hey mates! you two look like nice fine women, how bout' you come with us, mates!" "Um...no thank you." Oka said cupping her hands together like she always dose "Yeah, no thanks. goodbye!" the leader of the gang started to grin. "Aww, come on mates! We all will have so much fun if you two come with us" Oka got mad and said "We said no, now leave us alone...bastards" his grin got wider as he said "Ok...we've given you two chances and you two blew em'! BOYS GET EM' MATES!" The gang charged at me and Oka, we screamed for help but no one come to save us...but then a white gloved hand went though the leader chest with his heart too."

Pennywise's POV:

i was fighting the men who where trying to kidnap my little Ayano and Oka. "NO ONE SHOULD TOUCH MY AYANO OR OKA!!!" When all of the men where dead, i picked up Ayano and Oka like if i was holding two little girls. Ayano and Oka rested their heads on my shoulders i teleported Ayano into her room on her bed, and Oka into the spare bedroom on her bed. then i teleported into the sewer and stared to rest 

(Hi guys, sorry if this chapter was short. But i hope you liked it. Please keep your bad comments to yourself if you dan't like my story/ship)