Osana get's arrested

(Another short chapter, sorry :( )

Pennywise's POV:

So it looks like the girl that Ayano hates snuck in Yuna's bag and went with them...I want to get rid of her for Ayano...but how...I got an idea! So I'm gonna walk up to Osana and pretend that my box cutter is stuck in a box, and ask her to pull it out. I got a box, a box cutter and some tape. I walked up to Osana. "Hey, Osana, I was unboxing some supplies and my box cutter got stuck, could you please help me?" I said to Osana. "Y-Yeah...Sure...I-I-I'll help y-you!" She blushed and pulled the box cutter out of the box. "Is there a-a-anything else y-you w-w-want me t-to d-d-do, B-B-Bill?" She asked. "Well, come here!" She followed me into the the spare bedroom. "Get in the closet, Osana." She blushed even more and  walked into the closet, I closed the door and I put a wooden chair up to the doorknob. "Count to 1,000!" She giggled inside the closet. "Ok, Bill...1...2...3..." I walked out of the spare bedroom. That should keep her busy! Now, who should I kill...?...I can't kill one of Ayano's friends...hmm...I know! I should kill Beverly Marsh's dad! (...what? He deserves it!) I teleported to Beverly's house. I saw her dad laying on the couch and I stabbed him in the neck.

The police arrive at Beverly Marsh's house.

The police discover the corpse of...Beverly Marsh's dad. (...What, I don't know his name.)

The police discover a box cutter that is stained with the blood of Beverly Marsh's dad.

The police find Osana Najimi's fingerprints on the weapon.

Osana Najimi is arrested by the police.

The police question people, including Bill, the police are unable to link Bill to any crimes.

The police believe they have arrested the perpetrator of the crime, Bill is free to leave.

Bill safely returns to Ayano's home and tells everyone about Osana getting arrested.

Everyone is shocked, they will never forgive Osana for this.