going out for a swim

(This chapter will be a little short, sorry, guys!)

Ayano's POV:

"Group hug!" Midori yelled. We all hugged. "Hey Ayano? Who is this?" Budo asked. "This is my new boyfriend, Bill Skarsgård." "Oh, hi there Bill! My name is Musume Ronshaku!" "I'm Kokona!" "I'm Saki Miyu!" "I'm Midori Gurin!" "Hi, I'm Koharu!" "Hi there, I'm Yuna Hina." "Uhh...Hi...I'm uhh...Budo..." After they introduced their selves Yuna's bag started shaking. "Yuna... your bag is shaking!" Yuna looked at her large bag and everyone backed away. Yuna was about to open it but Pennywi- I mean "Bill" got in front of her. "Yuna, let me open the bag." Bill said and Yuna backed away with the rest of us. Bill slowly opened the bag and what was inside was...

Osana...

"Ahhh! Be careful, BAKA!" Osana said and stepped out of the bag. "OSANA? WHAT WERE YOU DOING INSIDE MY BAG?!" Yuna said. "Well, I wanted to come with you guys, and-..." She started staring at Bill with lovestruck eyes. "So...Ayano...who is that...?" Osana asked me. "This is Bill Skarsgård, My Boyfriend." She looked pissed and rolled her eyes "So, guys, I got a place for all of you to stay!" I said and lead them to their rooms. "Midori, Oka, Kokona, and Saki will sleep with me in my bed, and in the guest bedroom, Yuna, Osana, Budo, and Musume will sleep in the guest bed." Everybody set their stuff down and looked around. "Wow nice place you got, Ayano!" Budo said. "Yeah!" Everyone said, including Osana? "Thanks guys!" I said and smiled. "Hey, Ayano, I found a lake on the way here, do you guys maybe want to go for a swim?" I looked at the time and it was 12:00. "We should get something to eat first." "Sounds good to me!" Midori said. "Well, Ayano. I got some business to attend to, Goodbye, everyone!" Bill left and and shortly after we left too.

*Time skip brought to you by...Bill Cipher Dancing XD*

We decided to wait an hour before we went swimming. And then we went to the lake that Midori was talking about. And we saw Billy and his friends swimming too. "Hey, Billy!" I said and he looked up to see me and my friends. "O-Oh, H-H-Hi, A-A-A-Ayano!" Me and my friends jumped into the lake and we played with Billy and his friends.