i will make Ayano happy again...

(hey guys! Sorry if I said that I was discontinuing this book...I somehow like IT again...so I'm gonna write another chapter...)

Oka's POV:

I was reading a book called "the illusion of living" (yep!...Bendy XD :3) then Ayano walked into the room. "Hi, Ayano!" She didn't respond. "...Ayano...?" She still didn't respond. Something is up! "Ayano! What's wrong?" "......i-i-i......I m-miss our f-f-f-friends, Oka!......a-a-and......i-i m-m-miss......Senpai too!..." "Hey, Shhh...it's ok, Ayano...it's ok...tell you what, I can call all of our friends and tell them to come to Derry...that is...if you want me to...?" She looked up at me and smiled. "...I would like that very much, Oka...I need to go help my mom outside with her flowers, I'll cya in a bit! Bye Bye, Oka!" "Bye, Ayano!" She got up and walked outside. Then I texted all of our friends and got back to reading my book.

Pennywise's POV:

I watched Oka and Ayano talk and Ayano went outside to help her mother with her flowers. Then Oka got back to reading her book. "...Oka?" She turned a around saw me. "Oh, hi Pennywise!" "I saw you and Ayano talking, so your gonna get more friends to come over?" "Yep! But you might have to disguise yourself as a man because our friends aren't like me. If they figure out that you're a sewer clown, then they will probably freak out!" "Okay I can do that." I started to shape-shift into a man. "Ok, we just need a name for you...uhh...hmm...ha! I know a we will call you, we will call you Bill Skarsgård!" "Ok" I turned back into my Pennywise's form. Then I had an idea! "Hey, Oka...do you have a picture of one of Ayano's friends...?" "Yeah, I do. Here."

(Picture of Ayano's 2nd best friend, Saki Miyu)

"This is Saki Miyu, Ayano's 2nd best friend." "Well, who is her 1st best friend?" Oka pointed at herself. "Oh Ok, thank you Oka!" I shapeshifted into Saki and walked out of the spare bedroom and walked outside and waited at the front door and waited for Ayano to come back inside.

*Time skip to an hour brought to you by...a very drunk Bendy XD*

Ayano's POV:

"Ayano, sweetie. You can take a break now if you'd like." My mom said. "Oh, ok mom!" I said and walked in the house.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Who could that be? I wondered. I walked up to the door and opened to see who it was

It was my best friend...Saki Miyu...

"OMG SAKI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled with happiness and gave her a big hug. "Heh, I missed you too, Ayano!" "Come on in Saki!" I said and she stepped in. We both sat on the couch and started talking.

*1 hour later*

Saki/Pennywise's POV:

Me and Ayano have been talking for an hour.

PST!

Huh? What was that? I could've sworn I heard somebody say "pst."

PST! Pennywise! Over here!

Ok, that time I heard it! "Uhh...Ayano...I need to go use the bathroom...I will be right back!" "Ok, Saki." I got up and saw Oka. "Oka what do you want?" "I want you to go tell Ayano the truth!" "Wait...WHAT?! WHY?!" "Because I called all of me and Ayano's friends from Japan and they are all on their way right now! So you need to go tell Ayano the truth!" "...fine...I'll go tell her the truth..." "Good!" I walked back to the couch and sat down next to Ayano. "...Ayano...?" "Yes, Saki?" She said. "...uhh...uhh...well...you see...I'm...i-i-it's me...Pennywise..." I said and I shapeshifted back into my Pennywise form. "...Pennywise...?" "...yes... I'm sorry...for lying...will you ever forgive me...?" "Of course I forgive you! You were only trying to make me happy-"

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Huh, now who could that be?...well Pennywise...you should probably hide." I shook my head and shapeshifted into Bill Skarsgård. "Don't have to hide...but while I'm in my human form, call me Bill Skarsgård, ok?" "Ok, Bill, I will."

Ayano's POV:

I walked to the door and opened it. And I saw all of my old friends, Budo, Saki (The REAL Saki), Kokona, Koharu, Yuna, Musume, and Madori. "OMG! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS WERE COMING! MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!" "Group hug!" Madori yelled and we all hugged.

(Ok I'm done now! Bye Bye Meow! X3)