rise and shin

7:00. it's my time to shin. i wake up to pitch blackness on this lovely 6th grade day and feel me self tear up bc i'm gonn go to a place i don't wanna na dget bullied, my anxious hold me back.

i get up and brush my curly hair dry becuz it will be straight so i can be lick a pretty blonde white girl like courtney breneeham or dimmy myhand. they are both my goals and i want their teeth and hair and eyeballz, so so perty.

i crunch it into a ponytail and braid it so it looks like a whores tail. and then i don't wash my face becuz i want that natural glo. then i take masacar and cake it on my lashes bc i want to be scandalous and perry to make my obviously blue eyes POPPP like courtney breneeham's.

then i put on my pink aero shit and a gray zipper jacket from target and my jeans from roses that were kind of big and saggy but it's comfy and my momma and dadda don't let me wear proactive cloths.

for break fast i don't eat bc i need to be skinny and thin lick courtney breneeham and dimmy myhand. then i don't brush me teeth becuz i want to take me time and i don't have deodorant, my bestie Jenna the cat eater said i need it becuz i smell peculiar but i don't like ppls option.

then i walk outside to the bus stop with my bestie and i didn't.m shave my armpits or punany but jenna say i should bc them boy won't want me. i get in the bus and i sit with jenna and ricky and donababy get in and i admire them and wonder why they don't wunt meh? i'm cut and i smell yummy like a gummy. but ricky said u can connect the dits with me fave and i'm hairy but he was just teasing meh right?? RIGHT?