all dawgs go 2 haven

so know it is time to walk back to klass and i begin to feel the burn in my belly again. i walk with my very bug binder to mr.keezlers class but my Danskin jacket was dragging on the ground and a tall girl behind me laugh and says to meh "get your crusty cheap jacket off the ground i keep step on it it's ugly" and i look with my head down and ashamed and look up to see Bushy Kanckle with Noom Rodriguess gggle giggle pop. i lift it off the ground and walk to class very fast to avoid the mean gurls that buy me. and i walk past 7 grade and smile hoping that next year will be better, and i have anew. boyfried. maybe i will be pretty!

i get to the line for mr. keezlers class and my idol struts by me. Dimmy Myhand. oh how i long to be her and her gloryful beauty. she had her entire worf pack being her: Karen Nitz, Carla Rimeyes, Melanin Camel, Tree Funville, Naughty Boil, jaliar burtees and Johnson Applkins.

  i felt my mouth drip open and Dominique Greedy said "close dat mouf b4 a niggy put his diggy in it." and i shut it like a trap.
mr keezlers looos at me with a grin and i shiver he is probably a jewish cunt who cum here to watch young child's dance.

after all me classes lunch time camel!!! i get to sit with katherine grup and pretend i'm part oof it. i decided to not eat until i cum home to stay slim body for Tyler Holler, me licked me and always tried to fart with meh but i don't allow it.

kaylee verostoe, kate evicktory, makenna messy hair, and Courtee Breneeham strut in the cafe and all boy i on them. laying leatherberries and jack Actshins look at them booty and smile. i look doen at my booty, no where, it's hairy and small. i need apple bottom jeans instead from Justis. i giggle to myself and have a full on laff attack with myself and find me self alone at the table bc i was scary.

i walk to trashed to damp try and i plop my salary on the ground on accident bc i held with only hand and tried to watch the cut boys on the other team. they all loked at me and laughed bc i had to clen it wiff a brom and i l8ter wen to baffroom and cry. oh how lonely and sad, why must me life be so bad? why can not be rad? like dimmys so i can be glad?😪😪