christmiss addiction

it is dezember 20 and my pops girl fiend is here. tiffany. she smell lick smoke and hairsprit, i hope wun day she lit her cigarette and it catches her whore in fire. she deserves it, she a hoe.

  today is the day that school is over 4 christ misses brake. and i wake home from da buys stop with jenner and she telled me we are hanging out with donacock and rick ross. i didn't want to. but i have to make jenna happi, or she might hurt meh.

  i get home and i smell smoke. "hi trin." tifferny say. "hi." i grumpled, i don't lick her, she told me to call her mommy, i much rather call her daddy.

  i got to meh rom and it smelled of fish and methballs. i sniff around and licked under my twin tower size bead and i see something so i touch it. it is wet. it is mushy. it is lovely.

  i pulled it from the space and it is red. is dis blod? it is. does it smell of oysters? it does. PeRiOd.

  i rember meh 1 period ever. it was february 3 2015. i was 10 and i was hairy. i woke to a rush in my pants and it was red, i call my ma and sob to hee about my scare. "maybe it is cut, i can't have it. i don't wanna throw up just yet."

  she came to my dad house and i had pad and medicine. i dint go to skill.

  anywah, it was a pod from long ago and i forget under bed? it is gross?? i throw in trash and put in furry hoded coat from kmart to see my friends. jenner told meh i smell like lobster. i don't, she is crazy?? we wake to park to see my crush and they both like at jennie. i felt ugly?? she is pretty??

  i try to twirl hair on fingy like jennie but no boi note me.

  i run all home and cryed. scary man in truck drove slow past me. my heart stings and unbolt home, but i fall on sement and skin leg. i wibble home and go upstairs quick to turn on chrostmas movie to smile. i like polar bear express. the black girl is me, she is pretty and lovely. but i am not. so i pretend as her??

*2 hours late*

i wake up to smell of banilla, is teffeny make cockies? i rise out bed and shuffle down steps and i help make the christmas cocks. they take long to make.

  tiff says that there is no feed so she get mcdonald me we feast. it is fattening, oh no. i can't ate i will gain pound NOOOO! NOOO! must throw ip.

  i cannot throw ip, it will smell. i must gain the pounds inside😓.

  christmas was bust, my pops pay for alex's prizes so we were now poor. i watch the snapgram story of dimmy myhand, courtesy breenham and messy liefeld. they receive expensive prizes while i receive not many.

  christ miss is joy, christ miss is love. but why can't i be happy like a dove?😪🤧