going to skill

the bus is bumping around and it is makes  me shack as we neer the school of mms. bestie Jenna is taking to Rickster and donacock and Chaste. she's such a slit, always flurting with boys. she thinks she's so hit but she's not. she's an asian hog and smells like a queef. she always bags about her stupid perfume that also smells like a queef with a hint of dog semen. sometimes she even tells me i need perfume but i don't lick to ask moms and pa for stuf bc they tell me "WE DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY RIGHT NOE" but them spend it all on their girlfriends and at strip clubs.

Donavinny looks at me and smiles, he's kind of ugly but i want to lick someone to feel exceptional. i see the horrid trench of mmsis.

my heart pounded like a drum pa rum pum pum pum!!! i love the drummer boy bc he reminds me of christ miss and i love it bc ppl say they love me again. now the bell rings for us to get out and my heart and tummy burns as i'm pushed off the bus by mean gills and i start walking into the skull. my legs shake a lot and i feel like i might piss out. i walk into the skull and a men big scary black gal shoveled into meh and screamed in me face "WATCH WHERE YOU GOIN LIK GIRL" and her breathe smelled like butt cheeks and i felt light heeded. i canned tell if it was frum me having anxious or her nasty breathe.

i walked in the hallways and looked for a grub of ppls to walk with to lol like i have fries but they just looked at meh funny and kept walking sad and crying in my mind. i get to ms. gasmans classrom and put my stiff in me locker and Dani Dentist slammed me finger in licker and i tried to get out but ms . Filler yelled at me to hurry so i whimpered and forced my finger out.
i got to the homey room and Zimere Bulging said it looked like i shave my arms bc they aren't hairy anymore "they look golden and crispy like apples". and Asia Hormone said "zi you weird." and then Katherine Tortilla cums up to me and then talks to me and i got shaky bc a popcorn girl like her ember speak to meh. the bell rong fro WIN and my stomachs burned, i can't tell if it was bc i haven't eaten in 12 days to lose weight like Courtee Breneeham or if i was getting anxiously. here we go into the danger waters of middle school as the fresh bait.