Part..#1

She looks around the big ever cabin where she was sitting alone waiting for him...for each passing second her breath was hitching with nervousness... all she can do is staring his cabin... his room was well furnished with some traditional touch, the white sofas complementing black and white walls one side... another side colorfull kanha ji painting with his love radha exact opposite his family photo hanging on the wall... his dada, dadi, nani,nana, bade ma, bade papa, ma, papa,mama, mami,bua,chacha brothers, sisters, some little kuttiees... a very big joint family...

"Uff a mini village"she murmurs...

There is different kind of dwarf plants near glass window and each corners, she doesn't know any species name except cactus... knowing the name of cactus she felt very proud😌😌... Beside his table, a sculpture of black and antique green Buddha sitting in golden lotus... she was awed for a minute... she saw an another photo on his table... she took a photo from the table... he was with his siblings and cousin... she smiled "he love his family lot"

"Sorry, I was in meeting" he entered his cabin from nowhere... his sudden arrival made her jerk and she left a photo from her hand...

She closed her eye in fear... he rushed to the table and catch a frame before it hit the ground...

"Easy, just relax" he smiled... she opened her eyes and stares the man in front of her who was dressed well in  white shirt,two button opened near his neck and above the shirt crispy blue full coat complementing his fair complexion... here she is all stinky, directly came from her college to meet him...She met him so many times but doesn't get a chance to talk with him but today she have to... she started to fiddled her duppata getting nervous again... she sighs thinking everything...

"He is not so bad" she thought... "but next time you have to behave"his voice was so stern... a very minute she changed her opinion about him... he keep the photo frame on table exactly from where she took... she nods to him in understanding and thinks "why I'm gonna come here again😏"

The room temperature was too low, she rubs her arms feeling  cold... he removed his coat and folding his shirt sleeve, he changed the A/c in to fan... she looks on...

"Is he bad or good..?" she become confused...

"So, coffee...??" He signs his hand, her to sit...

"No, thanks" she sits smiling...

"Is anything important..?? U can meet me at home also right" he narrowed his eyebrow...

"Yeah.. but it's something personal" she said gaining his attention...

"Go on" he held his gaze to her...

"Can you please call off this wedding on the wedding day"
"What..? Are you mad" that was a huge shock to him... it's just 10 days for his wedding now this girl is asking him to cancel the wedding, that too on wedding day...

"No I'm serious... my didi was  forced to accept this marriage... she loves only laksh jiju... If at all you marry her, your three life will spoil" she explained him not hitting around the bush...

"Jiju" he murmurs..."Well, why don't you talk about this to your dad" he asked her...

"I couldn't, He is conservative... laksh jiju is an orphan, he is not from our community...  papa won't accept... you are my last hope... already I told u right, it's forced marriage" she pleads...

"I can't... if at all you want, you should ask ur didi to call-off this wedding"

"If at all I can... why I'm sitting in front of you,... Please don't marry my didi"sh pleads again...