Part..#2

Part 2:

Swara sighs entering home, knowing her dad doesn't returned yet... she starts to walk casually, relaxing herself...

"Swara" a stern familiar voice hit her ear... she rooted at the spot closing her eyes...

"Agaya Hitler ka biwi.. chotu hitler" she murmurs turning toward her mom...

"What was the time now..?" Her mom sumi asked with bit anger yet with concerned tone... Thank God, her husband doesn't in home otherwise what might be happened...

"Is wall clock isn't working in our home..?" U have to informed me before na, I do bought a battery know... a nippon battery for long lost life😌" she replied in mocking tone...

"Swaraaa" sumi cuts her nonsense talk...

"Mom, come on its just 5.50 P.M... please don't behave like your husband" Swara rolled her eyes...

"Swara behave with your words... he is your papa" Swara gives, "Did I told anything wrong" look, to her mom reply...

"Oh, shomi... she return before 6 na... leave it... before her papa returned she do freshen-up... otherwise you knw" Swara's all time saviour dida came and tried to save her...

"Mom, please not today...because of you only she is spoiled" sumi frowns...

"Shomi, bz of  me😳 no.. how could u say like this..? It's bz of you... first you listen to your mom words than only your daughter will listen you" dida started to argue with sumi, changing the topic and she signed swara to go inside...

"Wah, My drama queen dida wake up.." Swara giggled inwardly moving inside but her face changed totally watching her didi Ragini all lost and doing pooja in in-house temple ... one side swara really want to punch her didi, bz of her didi today she begged to one jerk and now she is going to marry that jerk... why her didi is like this..? Why don't she open her mouth for her life..?  She want to fight for herself but she won't do... she is a coward... she is a such a spineless girl... another side swara felt bad for Ragini...  she may be thought her sister as coward and spineless but she knw very well she isn't... all her silent is only love and respect towards her dad... an unconditional love to him...

"Swara" Ragini Smiled, forwarding aarthi plate infront of her... No matter what she never show her worries to anyone...

"Didi, you don't worry... all going to be good... I talked with him... keep smiling always" Swara Smiled taking aarthi from her...

"With whom you had talked" Ragini get doubted with her sister word... Swara bit her tongue realising what blunder she did... if at all Ragini knows, she is enough to spoil everything...

"Woh... umm.. it's..haan I meant I talked with ur God, he will solve all ur problem..." Swara covered somehow stammering...

"Pagal ladki" Ragini feeds her prasad...
"Not more than you, Ms.Ragini" swara placed one full ladoo in her mouth giggling... 

"Im ur didi" Ragini make face...
"Ohho... but swara call what she want.. moreover we are keeping name only to call okay" swara turns her head...

"Huh" Ragini frowns dramatically...
"Uff... mera pyari didi.. gudiya... sweet heart...Rago...  don't make ur face like that, my pity eyes" Swara makes a puppy face...

"So mean" Ragini makes face...
"I really meant" Swara giggled teasing... Ragini smiles nodding her head...

this was their regular routine... it's upto swara mood what she want to call her sister, she do call😂 and Ragini won't mind about that but they both do silly fights over this, just for fun...