Part..#4

Holding her coffee mug swara sits near window watching the outside view... she dont need to worry about anything now as he told he should take care of everything... he may always confused to her but as far she knew he can keep his word always... She sipped coffee remembering her Sangeet, as Sanskar said his every rituals are happening with her only... all asked him to dance with Ragini but he, without bothering about anyone, comes to swara forwarding his hand for a dance that too infront of everyone by shocking her... "I want to dance with my sali" he asked loudly,she sighed hearing him... "Nope with my soon-to-be-wife" he mouthed winking, making her blush, as his back only facing others, so no one notice what he did... Swara looks at Ragini, who is sitting not interested then she looks Shekar...After getting approval from him,She held sanskar hand...

"Oh madam without your dad approval won't do anything " he mocked her...
"This marriage is about my didi life" she makes face... Smiling, he lead their way to centre of stage...

"I never danced before" she said all nervously...
"Don't worry, you just follow my steps " he replied smilingly...
"If supposed I missed" she was dubious about her dance skill...

"Thats okay,but Don't leave my hand ever " he ordered... Immediately she gripped his hand tightly as it was easy to her following his order morethan following those dance steps😂😂... shooking his head at her behaviour, he started to dance with her as soon song started to play... he doesn't leave her eyes for a second and she doesn't leave his hand as he said... even after so many twirls she ends up in holding his hand... though she danced imperfectly, it's look perfect with him when they dance together... as soon hearing the clap sound, she pulled herself from him bowing her head...

"You did" he smiled...
"Sorry" she shows her tooth, for the innumerable stomps she did in his foot while dancing 😆😆...

"Swaraaaaa" sumi comes her room shouting, breaking her trance...

"Mom,why are you shouting" she rubbed her ears...
"Huh, today is ur sister mehandi, but here u r in your own dreamland" she totally displeased with swara nonchalant behaviour...

"He he he, she doesn't knw I'm sitting all stinky for my mehendi only " she chuckled inwardly... already sanskar informed her, his little sister Uttara only going to write mehandi in her hand... In Maheswari's except elders others are knw that sanskar going to marry swara... he never hide anything from them so he told them about his marriage but not about the deal he did with swara... they also doesn't ask him reason believing he won't do anything wrong... Swara felt guilty bz of her he is lying to elders and also others are supporting him...

"Go and get ready" sumi orders her, again breaking her trance...
"Huh, everyone is ordering only me " she murmurs...

Sumi goes to swara wardrobe to arrange her pressed clothes murmuring how lazy she is... Remembering her wedding dress in wardrobe swara shouts stopping sumi...

"Kya hua" sumi rolled her eyes...
"Mom, how many works you do..?? Give me, I do... See how tierd you're" Swara said with extra sugar coated voice... sumi narrowed her eyebrow being doubtfull with her daughter sudden ever sweet voice as she never do any work without favour... alerted with her mom look swara asked her cup of coffee buttering sumi...

"Coffee..? Just now you had" as she thought swara demanded something, sumi shooks her head...

"Woh...mom it was so yummy.... I need one more cup, pleaseeeee"swara shows her puppy eyes melting sumi... she takes her dress from sumi hand... Smiling, sumi went from there to bring coffee for her... Swara sighed relaxing and arranges her dress in wardrobe... her eyes went to her muhurat dress... she was so excited to try that dress but before that sanskar called and asked her to not try her and it was perfect as he already checked everything... but now she decided to do exact opposite...