Part..5#

"You're looking beautiful" sumi kissed Ragini head, keeping nazar ka tikka behind Ragini ears from her eye kajal... Ragini faked a smile to her mom...

"As a mom I couldnt do anything for you" Ragini is about to denied her but sumi continues "I'm helpless...  I'm sure One day your this smile should be real, from your heart" sumi smiled patting her cheeks...

"she is her mom, how can she hide something from her " Ragini sighed bowing her head...

"Swara bring ur didi to mandap... when pandit call her okay... Ma take care of your grand daughters" sumi went down to see other arrangements after instructing swara and her mom... Swara and dida are very much tensed, sanskar doesn't showed up yet... he not even shared his plan... Swara bitted her nails in tension...

"Uff, swara that's bad habit" pari enter brides room with kavi, sanju and uttu...
"Haan,Sanskar not at all like if someone bite thr nails" Sanjana said following pari...

"Baby, just an hour only more for muhurat.. aren't you ready yet" kavitha rolled her eyes watching out swara...
"Uff,kavi bhabi we are here na we do help swara bhabi" Uttara said supporting swara...

Swara and Dida stares them blankly as they are talking in-front of Ragini while Ragini looks them all confused...

"Ragini you're looking beautiful"pari changed the topic realizing Ragini is also presenting there... "See we forget why we came here" she alerted others as well..

"Oh yeah, Ragini take this" Sanjana forwards her plate full of ladoo making swara mouth watering... Immediately swara took one ladoo and get a hit in her hand by sanju "Swara, this is for bride" she stretched... 

"It means me only have to eat" Swara murmurs...Understanding something in ladoo, dida take ladoo from swara hand and kept in plate... she pouts...
"It's okay didi u gv to swara, I'm n vrat" Ragini Smiled...

"But Ragini this is Maa kali prasad bademaa asked to give you" they tried to convince her...

"haan ragini nothing wrong in eating prasad when we are in vrat, moreover if at all u dnt take this AP ji will feel bad" finally dida convinced Ragini as she knws how to tackle with her poti... she eats ladoo... Within few minutes Ragini holds her head feeling dizzy, nope actually sleepy😴😴😜

"Didi, Kya hua" swara panicked... "swara, I'm feelii" before she complete her sentence Ragini fell asleep...

"Didi,didi" she pats her cheeks panicked..."What did u all gv to my didi" she snapped at them crying...

"Uff, swara nothing we just gv her sleeping pills" kavitha rolled her eyes...

"What" Swara was shocked...

"Don't worry it has minute dosage only... she will sleep for sometimes " Sanjana smiled...

"But,why did u"

"Ohho,bhabi if at all she is awake then how could u replace ur sister place in mandap" Uttara interuppt her...

"whole family is same like him, such an jerks😑" she thought as they're not even allowing her to complete her sentence...

"Now you go and get ready" pari wiped swara tears for which swara nods and  went to change her dress thinking "except pari bhabi"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Nervous" Adharsh (sanskar brother)asked sanskar by pinning brooch in sanskar  sherwani...

"Nervous..? And Sanskar Maheswari😏" Sanskar smirks... Immediately aadharsh, Sahil and Nikhil surrounded him narrowing thr eyes...