Part..6#

Hello guys... thank you all for your comments and vote... here is the next part... Swasan Wedding... it may be dramatic😄 even I dint knw, so be aware before reading... okay lets go... 😉

Part 6:

Swara sits behind sanskar... her face may hidden behind veil but he knws she is scared, a scary kitten and also a daring kitten😆 he pressed his hand slightly with hers giving assurance... she nods her head... as soon she sat priest started to chant mantras starting rituals... Shekar did swara kannayadan blessing both swasan...

"Swara" sumi utters shockingly, noticing kali ma raksha in bridal hand which is only audible to her... she remembers when she gave kali ma raksha, Ragini takes orange color thread and swara took red one... how could she doesn't identify her daughter till now... "may be she is wrong, Ragini is only sitting behind sanskar" she thought but her heart says she isn't... She rewinds everyone weirds behaviour, specially swara's... she doesn't see swara past few hours... the unknown strange feeling everything scared her... she is sure about onething Right now her one daughter isn't present with her, who is it..? She can't create any problem now as wedding rituals are going, may be bride is Ragini... she silently moves from thr searching her another daughter... she wants to clear her confuse...

•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•

Breaking the lock she enters the room... she was terrified seeing unconscious Ragini... forgetting everything she runs to Ragini and patted her cheeks and sprinkled some waters gaining her conscious...

"Maa" Ragini sits holding her head, Instantly sumi hugs her tight...

"Didi, I'm sorry... I don't have any other choice" her sister feeble voice echoed in her ear... she may be unconscious but she heard everything... "Swara is going to marry sanskar" her brain knocked her...

"Ma, swara" Ragini stammered pulling herself from sumi...
"Ma call-off the wedding" she fumbled... Reality hits sumi, swara only sitting as bride... immediately sumi left from the room after suring Ragini is okay...

Meanwhile at mandap, Swasan take 7 pheras around the sacred fire, promising each other that being together in every way... everyone showered flowers blessing them... He adores her neck with mangalsutra and fills her maang... Priest declared them as couple... Now she is his, Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheswari... a tear drops escaped from her eye...

"Everything is fine... Congratulations, Mrs.Sanskar Maheswari" wishpering, Sanskar left a kiss in her head smiling, making all adores them...
"Haan haan, congrat😏" she wishpers frowning but she smiled inward at his act... at the same time a guilt of cheating her parents making her heart heavy...

There is nothing greater than anything when a man shows his love infront everyone without feeling any embarrassment...Shekar held a satisfactory smile, he gave his daughter to Right person...

When sumi comes to mandap, swasan are getting blessing from elders... she realised, she is too late... Swasan goes near sumi to get blessing... sumi raised her hand to slap angrily but she left her fingers impressions in sanskar cheeks shocking everyone including her... by seeing her face expression, Sanskar was sure something wrong in sumi ... as per his instincts sumi was about to slap swara, with-in a second he comes in between dragging swara behind him... the hall become silent seeing angry sumi... Swara held sanskar hand being scared...

"Mishti" Shekar shouts breaking the silence...
"Papa" Ragini descends stairs leaving another shock to everyone... everyone started to gossip seeing Ragini in stairs... when she is here then whom Sanskar married... every gaze went on swasan... Sumi unveiled bride face, creating a jolt and answering everyone...

"Shona" Shekar wishpers all astonished...

"Hey chorii, what u did" suju comes forwards shouting at swara but she was stopped by sanskar dada whose gaze is on sanskar... the way he saved swara, his hand holding her all protectively and concern in his eyes...he understood something which sanskar is hidden to them and he is also one of the responsible to everything... others from the Maheswari's sents the guest requesting them as they don't want any drama infront of anyone...

While, Swara doesn't knw what to react she is all scared to face everyone... "Papa, I love him" finally gaining some courage she utters those words holding sanskar arms tight... she was sure about one thing sanskar will take care everything...

already Shekar broke Ragini heart refusing her love... After so many thoughts ragini agreed for this marriage... now swara spoiled her wedding by replaced her place saying she loves him... from when she started to love him all of sudden... which make sumi all anger... for one daughter happiness, she couldn't afford another ones life...

"About what love you're talking swara" sumi drags swara infront "haan which love swara" she hold her arms tight... "Do you know..? What u did with u didi" she leaves her arms, snapping angrily... Swara stumble at the place... immediately Sanakar rushed and held her...

"Are you okay..?" She nods her head to him with all teary eye...
"After spoiling ur sister life... how could you"

"Dare" he turns his head towards sumi interrupting her... his voice was so stern echoing the whole hall and shutting everyone's mouth...

"You may have every rights on your daughter but not to harm or bad mouth Sanskar Maheswari Wife" his tone not lesser than warning...

"Then I do forget whoever it is" he said scaring everyone... he don't want to use those tone but he couldn't maintain silent seeing someone blaming his wife... her teary eye which made him forget everything...

"Better you knew, who is about to spoil ur daughter life" he wishpered to sumi, shifting his gaze to Shekar... his words are enough to make her understand why swara replaced herself with Ragini... Swara shouldn't have done this but still she did this marriage for her sister happiness... Sumi regretted for her each accusation... how could she shouts her like this...

Sanskar moves to swara who is standing still without realising what's happening around her... her mom accusation, sanskar support nothing get into her mind... all she is doing is starring her dad... she is expecting him to open his mouth but no he is all silent... what was he thinking about her..? His disgusting look pained her...

"Betrayal" is the only word revolving around his head.... they both may always have opinion contrast and she may always debate with him over silly things still she is his little princess and he is her hero... the fact she hate is his importance to the society but for him she is immatured kid and his treasure... she is his shining gold that was the reason he always call her shona... the person whom he trusted most, today betrayed him and made his head down infront of this society...

Wiping swara tears, sanskar held her by shoulder "Still is anyone want to question her then before that do remember she is Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheswari... My wife" he gave an another warning looking around, breaking all the trance...

Despite the fact that dida doesn't like sanskar, his supports to swara make her feel some what happy at this situation... Ragini was still under the medical effects and starring everything blankly all teary eye as she knw why her sister took this biggest decision of her life...

"Papa, I" she called him...he stops her showing his palm "I have only one daughter... dont call me as papa... you're no one to me" he disowned her... Swara denied him nodding her head...

"From now You're dead to me... better I think we never gave birth to u" folding his hands to Maheswari's, he left from thr with an heavy heart... Swara sits with a thud all broken... though she expected all this from her parents, still she couldn't digest those things from her papa... Sumi looks Swara and Shekar simultaneously... both of them needed her but Sanskar and Dida are pacifying her,they're already with her... and shekar, he was going all alone... he needs someone with him, She silently follows him...

###########################

Thank you all 😍 😍