🍥Chapter four🍥

Chapter 4. Behaviours and Manners

The 'dirty dares' had been part of the school ever since a girl named 'Leah Noble', the school's founders daughter invented it to decrease bullying. Leah's time was way back in the 1800's so over the years the dares escalated. Like for example the named changed and I have no idea what was the original name.

The last time the dirty dares were done, was about forty-five years ago, during my mom's time here. Yeah, yeah I'm a legacy, now go die. Anyways, back to the topic. It was about forty-five years ago and the girl who did them almost died. I still don't know why it hasn't been banned.

So this is how it works. You say the pledge to the person you challenged and you MUST do the things that are written in the book of dirty dares.

Yes, there's a book, duh.

The person you challenged has to pick fifteen dares for you to do. If you don't do those dares, kiss this school goodbye, but if you manage to do them all, then the person you challenged has to do something embarrassing (Note: that the embarrassing thing has to be chosen by the person who pledged) and has to leave the school on the same day.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Marcy said as she lifted her hand to her head and shook her head slowly. "Are you out of your goddamn mind? Did you know what you just did?" she leaned her head against the wall as she muttered something in Spanish. She's really good in both, Latin and Hispanic but she only speaks in Spanish when she's moody.

We were in the dorm room. The sun had already set and in about fifteen minutes the bell would go for dinner. Marcy was standing by the door her head still leaning on the wall, he cotton sleeping vest wrinkled and her pajama bottoms clinging loosely on her hips showing some creamy skin. I scanned the basketball jersy I was wearing and was relieved that it had no wrinkles. I pulled up my shorts to my stomach and tightened the drawstrings.

In this entire school, we're the only ones who wear pants when going to bed. The rest of the girls wear silky short nighties because they think that a 'Brave hearts guy' might enter in just about any time.

To me and Marcy, that was just a load of bullshit. Why would they even want to break into an all-girls school? OK. Maybe the horny ones might break in, but with Ms. Larks as the dorm dean, I doubt they'd wanna break in. If you ask me I'd tell you that she is just like one of those evil nuns that always frighten the children in the orphanage. Ms. Larks is a portly woman in her forties. Her red hair is cut into a Bob and she loves wearing ghostly outfits just to scare the shit out of us at night. I'm not sure if she wears it every night but I saw her once wearing it. Maybe I was hallucinating. Did I mention she can be a little clingy especially to guys younger than her?. That point hasn't been proven but everyone knows she hits on the younger lads.

"Look at it this way, at least if I win this whatsoever challenge, that bitch will get out of here," I said adjusting my jersy properly.

Marcy turned around to face me. Her wavy brown hair was in a neat plait and her Louie lilac blue eyes searched mines as if to see if I knew what I was doing.

"I admire your bravery and all but the last person who did this ended up in the hospital and even if you didn't pledge yourself she'd still be going anyways she's a senior not a sub-junior," she sighed.

We didn't talk after that. The atmosphere was thick wirh worry and stress and they were all coming from her.

She sat down at the edge of her bed and said, "As, your cousin I'll support you," she said and my face brightened up. "Besides you'll be the first junior to ever do the dares,"

"Yeah, I figured. Can we please talk about something else?" I said getting a sudden feeling of annoyance of the topic now. I took out my I-pod and put on my earphones as I stared at the ceiling. If you walked into this dorm room you wouldn't believe it was one, because most of the things that are not supposed to be in school, we have. For instance, we were not supposed to hang paintings on the walls. Well, guess what baby, we got antique paintings hanging on each wall. Yup, we've clearly taken advantage of the whole ' third-floor' situation.